Votes: 49 81.7%
  • Thomas

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat

Tee hee.

Well, you weren't sure where this was headed as we came back off a 5 day break looking like we didn't even remember who each other were. But we got steadied by the bench of all things, and then the starters locked in, and our own Big Three bumped, grinded and battled down the Heat. Serves those arrogant bastards right for treating us as a JV team they could rest their old guys against.

Your Consoritum Graders tonight:
Bricklayer
Rainmaker
Bajaden
Capt. Factorial
MassachusettsKingsFan

Boxscore

Stats: 40min 26pts (11-19, 1-5, 3-3) 3reb 1ast 1stl 1blk 5TO
Gay ( A- ) -- This was another of those tales of two halves. He started the game on a bad note by shooting an air ball from beyond the arc. He followed on the next possession by throwing a very dangerous pass that somehow got to JT who laid it in. At the other end, he lost Lebron briefly, who blew past him for a dunk, and was fouled. He then attacked from the left wing, but left it short off the rim, got the rebound, but missed the putback. At this point, I thought just maybe this wasn't going to be his night. After a time out, he came back in and played very good defense on Lebron and then on Battier. He followed at the other end with a beautiful spin move on the right baseline for a dunk. He then stole the ball, only to have the ball stolen back by Chalmers. After getting his second foul guarding Lebron, he went to the bench at 4:45 of the first quarter. He re-entered the game at 5:09 of the 2nd quarter and immediately missed a three pointer from the right elbow. He followed that with a terrific one handed finish of an alley opp from Cuz. He ended his contribution to the first half by hitting a a 15 footer. He picked up in the second half where he left off at the end of the first half. He started by hitting a three pointer from the left wing, and then hit a long two pointer from the right wing. A bit later, he drove into the key, and upon contact he threw up a shot over his shoulder as he was spinning with his back almost to the basket that went in, and he was fouled. From that point on, he hardly missed a shot. Maybe his most important shot of the night came when he hit a highly contested 12 footer that tied the game with 1:02 left in the game. He then started the overtime by hitting another three pointer. Offensively he scored 26 points and went 11 of 19 overall. Had he rebounded better, he only had 3 boards, or had a couple more assists, He only had one, his grade might have been higher. We certainly wouldn't have won the game without him, and overall, his defense, except for a couple of lapses, was pretty good tonight. Overall, good game from the SF position. --Baja

Stats: 21min 10pts (5-6, 0-0, 0-0) 3reb 0ast 0stl 0blk 0TO
Thompson ( A- ) -- Thompson was a bit of a mismatching part, playing against a Heat team that really doesn't have size in the frontcourt. He opened the game guarding Shane Battier of all people, and outside of a few minutes guarding Haslem in the second half was pretty much stuck on a perimeter player all night. Because of that, you can't really complain about his low minutes in the game -- or about his low rebounds as he was spending so much time on the perimeter. In point of fact, Battier wasn't really killing him - six of Battier's nine points came on two threes, one where JT was helping on a Bosh cut in the lane and the other in transition when JT was again defending the paint. He was a half-second late on a couple of help rotations (I noted one Bosh and one Chalmers basket that were not quite contested) but other than that played solid defense despite being forced onto the perimeter. On offense he was playing great positional ball - four of his five baskets were assisted, and on all four of those he had nobody between him and the basket and got an easy layup. What more can you ask for? Because of Miami's smallball lineup he didn't get a lot of minutes, but he definitely gets a good grade for his minutes played. --Capt.

Stats: 41min 27pts (10-21, 0-0, 7-10) 17reb 5ast 2stl 0blk 5TO
Cousins ( A ) -- What a game. There was so much going on here that I don’t even know where to start. I’ll say this, though; DeMarcus Cousins was much better in the second half and overtime than he was in the first half. He wasn’t very involved in whatever offense we were running in that horrendous first quarter, and had one of the more frustrating sequences in the first half where Bosh blocked him (he thought it was goaltending), complained and was late getting back on defense forcing Jason Thompson to defend Bosh inside, leaving Battier open for what felt like his 5th 3 in the first half. It didn’t start very well for Cousins, but boy did he turn it around. His offense on the night wasn’t flashy. We didn’t feature him as much as we could have or should have. He was getting hammered all night, though, and really made his living at the free throw line, or on the offensive glass with putbacks. This was mostly because no one on the Heat could handle DeMarcus inside (duh). It was foul him or get scored on in the second half. That’s it, he was a beast. His 17 rebounds were 9 more than any Heat player, and if the Kings destroyed Miami in any one area it was on the glass. You can thank DeMarcus for that. We’ve seen games out of DeMarcus where his superior skill level was on display. This wasn’t that kind of night. This was an “I am bigger than all of you, and you can’t stop me” kind of night. It wasn’t always pretty, but it was fun to watch. I also have to mention his passing, particularly from the high post or on the break to Jason Thompson for easy buckets. His defense on Bosh was hit or miss, which was frustrating because for stretches I saw DeMarcus guard Bosh really well. So well that it gave me that “why can’t you do that all the time?” feeling. Overall, though, it was an improvement on that end from a few nights ago. With all of that being said, above all else, I was most impressed by his composure tonight. Things were not going well early on in this one, and Cousins picked up an early technical. He had about 3 quarters + overtime of frustration to tech himself out of this one and he didn’t. He had 5 fouls for a while late in the fourth quarter and throughout overtime, and he never fouled out. That’s impressive. That’s improvement. Even when Miami tried to take him out of it in the 4th quarter with back-to-back hard fouls via James and Chalmers (I’ll call flop on the Chalmers one, but still) Cousins never retaliated. He kept his cool, and the Kings won. They beat the Heat. --Mass

Stats: 24min 2pts (1-4, 0-1, 0-0) 5reb 1ast 0stl 0blk 3TO
McLemore ( D ) -- ok, so I get to be the designated Debbie Downer grade in this one, but then again I had the SGs, so what do you expect? Ball of complete nothingness out there in the first quarter. Think he grabbed a defensive board or two. Otherwise just ignored by both teams as a non-entity. Came back in with the starters to close the second half, and immediately had a series of demoralizing misadventures, turning his head and getting scored on inside by Chalmers on a cut, missing an open three after Cuz was doubled, getting stripped by Cole as they went right after his handle on a move inside. Finally did get one easy little dunk when Isaiah hit him standing right under the hoop with under 2min to go in the half. That would be his only score. It was an anybody could have done it play. Members of this board could have done it. Started the 2nd half immediately being made a passer on our drawn up play, and threw it out of bounds past IT's reach. Really had maybe his only highlight of the night on a nice pass a couple of minutes later though over the top to beat the fronting on Cuz. Then resumed his struggles with another turnover trying to dribble into traffic, missed another three on a kickout from Cuz (he misses so many of those you have to wonder how long Cuz is going to continue making that pass) and even took a hard screen to the chops by Battier for his troubles.. Played almost no role as we stormed back into it late in the 3rd. Just the extra body out there, although with us its always notable when our SGs aren't causing a defensive meltdown. Anyway, you know its going bad when even when everybody else is having a party you are the one poor schlub left out. In fact they may have just forgotten to invite you entirely. --Brick

Stats: 41min 20pts (7-16, 3-7, 5-6) 7reb 11ast 1stl 0blk 3TO
Thomas ( A- ) -- Isaiah didn't start this one off all that well. While he had a favorable defensive match-up against Chalmers he came out struggling on the offensive end. Missed his first three shots and had problems holding onto the ball. Made a bad pass which ended up next to Vivek in the stands. Later dribbled into trouble and lost the ball only to have Cole bounce if off his own foot. Contributed to us coming out slow and getting down 23-6 early. Began to settle as the quarter wore on and hit two shots, including a 3 on a kickout. Had a nice pass to Ben cutting under the hoop in the 2nd after returning from a breather. At the end of the 2nd with the clock winding down forced the issue into a crowd and picked up a charge. Didn't successfully execute the last play of the quarter in either the 1st or the 2nd. Did however do a good job stepping back and running offense for his teammates, making a quick initial pass to start sets most trips down the floor. Continued contributing more as a facilitator in the 2nd half while the team won the 3rd. After his 2nd half breather, came in and hit a big 3 with 6 min to go to make it a 3pt game. Then two mins later threw a pass to Cuz which missed him by 5+ ft and resulted in a turnover. Had a mini explosion in the OT period to help give us a bit of a cushion as he got the best of Chalmers when it mattered most. Gay slipped a screen up top on Isaiah's man and IT hit him for a wing 3. Then running the two-man game with Gay again, came off to the left elbow and hit the jumper. Next possession came down and hit a pull 3 from the top of the key. Had a hand in the first 8 points of OT where we got some separation, went up 97-91 and were able to hold on. Probably not your typical A- performance but when you come up big and do so against the two-time defending champs, your grade gets slightly bumped. Along with Gay and Cuz, Isaiah was a key part of the trio which led to the upset.--Rain

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Bench

Stats: 28min 2pts (1-4, 0-1, 0-0) 2reb 0ast 0stl 0blk 1TO
Williams ( C ) -- I struggled with this grade. If I just went by the stats, I would have given him a F. He only scored 2 points on 1 of 4 shooting. But to be honest, he was mostly ignored on the offensive side of the ball because he was on the floor with Gay and in the second half, Gay, IT and Cousins, and they were taking most, if not all the shots. His one basket came when he grabbed an defensive rebound and went the length of the floor and dunked. I don't believe he took a shot in the second half or the overtime. What he did do, was play very good defense in his time on the floor. Several times he cut to the basket to stop the ball, twice on Beasley. Had he made a couple of more shots, and grabbed a few more rebounds, he would have had a higher score. Offensively its hard to fault him when he wasn't having his number called. This was a game where making key stops helped us win the game, and he was a part of that. Or stat wise, a victim of that. Its the little things that don't show up on the stat sheet that help win games. --Baja

Stats: 15min 4pts (2-5, 0-1, 0-0) 4reb 1ast 0stl 1blk 2TO
Outlaw ( ) -- --Baja

Stats: 29min 7pts (1-4, 1-4, 4-4) 5reb 1ast 1stl 0blk 1TO
Thornton ( C ) -- our better SG on the night, but of course that's not saying a whole lot. Not just about Ben either, nor even just about Marcus. Look at their stats. Ben takes 4 shots, 2 are kickout 3pt attempts, his only hit is a standstill dunk. He's not involved. Marcus takes 4 shots, all 4 are threes. Even before Rudy and IT arrived in the starting lineup our SGs had no role in our offense. Now they barely exist. If Malone wasn't required to put 5 men on the floor, I'm pretty sure he'd just assume do away with the position entirely. Came on and at least wasn't the nothing Ben was in the early going. Made the best entry pass we got in the early going to Demarcus, and hit a 1 on 1 three as soon as DeMarcus left. Which again, like Ben, was his only hit of the entire night. In the second quarter started out having to guard Rashard Lewis, who in his younger years used to be a potent postup SF, and predictably Lewis took him down inside, but just isn't that same guy anymore. Got a steal up top, and got fouled from behind for the clear path foul as our backups kept us afloat after the starters looked like a complete mess. Was back to start the 4th, and went the rest of the game, initially as part of the reserve crew that turned it over 4 straight times to start the 4th, (1 of them Thornton's). But hung in there as part of the starting crew that returned to claw down the stretch. Made almost no plays himself, but hey, a SG that didn't actively hurt us is all we needed, and he was hustling on defense. Ended regulation having only taken 2 shots -- this is Marcus Thornton we are talking about. But joined some stupid chucking in OT as he just threw up a bad three point shot off his dribble to give away a possession after Gay and IT had done the same -- the difference being they made their bad shots, MT did not. Promptly missed another three, this one on a kickout at the 1:00 mark that could have sealed it for us. Did hit 2 clutch FTs to hold off the LeBron hero antics. Anyway, did not damage us. Don't know why I even bother grading this sort of thing. He is a SG afterall. And SGs are irrelevant. --Brick

Stats: 15min 8pts (3-3, 0-0, 2-2) 4reb 0ast 0stl 1blk 1TO
Acy ( A ) -- OK, so I have no idea exactly what Acy was doing taking that 18-foot jumpshot, but he hit it. Then, two monster dunks (one with two hands, the other a one-hand flush). What's not to like? Fine, in the second half he didn't have a very big stretch and his main contribution was a what-the-heck-are-you-doing turnover on a drive (a DRIVE?!?), but his first half outing was completely solid. Outside of not being able to stop LeBron James on help defense (and seriously, it's LeBron James), he didn't do anything poorly. Plus, he went way out of his way to give a forearm bump to Battier on a cut, and I love to see that. Had we lost, he probably gets a B. But we won. Monster flush dunks? No real mistakes? Give the man the grade! --Capt.

Stats: 12min 0pts (0-1, 0-1, 0-0) 1reb 3ast 0stl 1blk 1TO
Fredette ( C+ ) -- Jimmer made an impact in his first stint tonight. As it was for IT, tonight was a favorable defensive match-up for Jimmer and he didn't spend much time defending against speed. Had a nice string of passes in the 2nd quarter where he set up Acy for a jumper, then came down in transition and dropped off a nice pass to Outlaw for the finish and capped off his playmaking by hitting Acy on a back-door cut for a dunk. Missed his only shot attempt of the half, actually the game for that matter. Had a less eventful 2nd half where he didn't pick up an assist or even take a shot. Only thing which stood out was his horrible attempted entry pass to Gay on the wing which sailed out of bounds. Maybe there was a hot girl and he was trying to get her attention. Basically ran the offense and stayed out of the way. Quiet night for Jimmer but he did allow us to rest Isaiah for a few mins in each half which proved to be valuable. --Rain

Last edited:
K

KingMilz

#Start Gay @ SG next game and Williams
#Good game by our big 3 after all three were awful and disinterested in the 1st quarter
#Mclemore needs to come off the bench he's hurting us to much to start games
#Jimmer can't play PG he just can't they need to stop doing it

The energy and effort of the team in the 2nd half was outstanding. not to mention the Defense (Heat only scored 34 in 2nd half, 48 in 2nd half + OT)

If they could come out and play like that from the start and play 48 mins we could really see some good basketball

I like when Rudy and D-Will are on the court together. whether that puts Ben or JT on the bench i dont really care

How did you all feel about the defense for this game? Another poster said to watch the d in slow mo and see who is blowing it and i did that tonight. 4th and ot d was looking good. When we were falling behind early i saw cousins playing off bosh giving him that short jumper. Cousins also does not call out a screen nor step up to help when his man is screening. It also seems that he positions for help d and rebounding instead of coming out to stop the shot on shooting big men. Maybe that was the plan and i cant argue with results. Overhelping seems to also be a problem, too many players collapse in the paint leaving the kick out open instead of knowing who should be helping and who should be rotating. IT is guilty of this but i love his effort. Later game the heat missed a lot of open shots letting us back in the game. Gay was the only on who looked like they wanted to guard Bron and stepped up to the challenge. Watching JT closely on d was frustrating. He plays good d then fouls, then freaks out like he still does not know what an nba foul is. I feel for him but if you put two hand down low on a guy and push it is a foul. He should know this. What are your defense grades for this game?

This was a great game. I love this team. Go kings.

S

SacKings2002NBAChampions

No Ray Allan and no Wade
Two players who killed us last game and made us look like kids on court. Lebron hardly broke a sweat. Notice how kept forcing passes to his teammates. It was a practice game for the heat. Their coach wanted their bench and secondary players to step up and mesh together better before the playoffs start. Don't be fooled by this game.

You will all see what the spurs will do to our disorganized squad.

All I care about is this upcoming draft to help this team but it seems like we won't even get that. We're stuck in no mans land. Not a bottom team nor a playoff contender. Absolutely sad. Now, we have three expensive players in Cousins, Gay and IT after his new contract. Williams and Ben Mac will cost us a load as well. I'm assuming we'll offload Thornton and Jimmer (possibly in a trade). But man we're still nowhere near playoff contention with those guys. We need a big man under the basket for defense and a guard who actually guards!!!

Anyhow, I won't lie and pretend like I didn't act like a kid after watching this game. The important thing is they put their effort forward and we did an amazing job today from our end. That's all a coach and fans could ever ask for.
Lets see if they keep this up when we're not on the road or playing a team like the Bobcats at home that won't be a sellout crowd

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
No Ray Allan and no Wade
Two players who killed us last game and made us look like kids on court. Lebron hardly broke a sweat. Notice how kept forcing passes to his teammates. It was a practice game for the heat. Their coach wanted their bench and secondary players to step up and mesh together better before the playoffs start. Don't be fooled by this game.

All I care about is this upcoming draft to help this team but it seems like we won't even get that. We're stuck in no mans land. Not a bottom team nor a playoff contender. Absolutely sad. Now, we have three expensive players in Cousins, Gay and IT after his new contract. Williams and Ben Mac will cost us a load as well. I'm assuming we'll offload Thornton and Jimmer (possibly in a trade). But man we're still nowhere near playoff contention with those guys. We need a big man under the basket for defense and a guard who actually guards!!!

Anyhow, I won't lie and pretend like I didn't act like a kid after watching this game. The important thing is they put their effort forward and we did an amazing job today from our end. That's all a coach and fans could ever ask for.
Lets see if they keep this up when we're not on the road or playing a team like the Bobcats at home that won't be a sellout crowd

Here comes Johnny Raincloud. Cancel the championship parade folks.

#Start Gay @ SG next game and Williams
#Good game by our big 3 after all three were awful and disinterested in the 1st quarter
#Mclemore needs to come off the bench he's hurting us to much to start games
#Jimmer can't play PG he just can't they need to stop doing it
Start Gay at SG and Williams at SF

No Ray Allan and no Wade

Where is the "dislike" button?

I thought it was going to be a blowout at first. I was honestly surprised to see the Kings come back and win this one. I wish I had been there, the fans were really pumped in the 4th and overtime. It was a great win and the Kings needed one of these right now.

My question is why doesn't Gray get any playing time? He's a big guy who can defend down low and he sets a pretty good pick also. I don't know why he isn't getting a few minutes.

No Ray Allan and no Wade

No one is saying that the Kings are some amazingly talented team that can beat anyone. Is it okay if we enjoy this win, though?

Stats: 15min 8pts (3-3, 0-0, 2-2) 4reb 0ast 0stl 1blk 1TO
Acy ( A ) -- OK, so I have no idea exactly what Acy was doing taking that 18-foot jumpshot, but he hit it. Then, two monster dunks (one with two hands, the other a one-hand flush). What's not to like? Fine, in the second half he didn't have a very big stretch and his main contribution was a what-the-heck-are-you-doing turnover on a drive (a DRIVE?!?), but his first half outing was completely solid. Outside of not being able to stop LeBron James on help defense (and seriously, it's LeBron James), he didn't do anything poorly. Plus, he went way out of his way to give a forearm bump to Battier on a cut, and I love to see that. Had we lost, he probably gets a B. But we won. Monster flush dunks? No real mistakes? Give the man the grade! --Capt.
Acy actually has a decent shooting stroke out to the three point line. He has a slow set shot, meaning he will have a hard time knocking down anything other than a wide-open look, but those 15-20 foot jumpers are well within his range. He is a guy who doesn't look for his offense and prefers shots at the rim, but he's not a Mbah a Moute or Kidd-Gilchrist. He can hit shots that other guys create for him.

If he was two inches taller, I would have been campaigning for him to start from the first day we got him.

No Ray Allan and no Wade

So what? LeBron James playing with 4 guys from the Y is a good team. Gimme a break about Lebron hardly broke a sweat....dude played 44 minutes and looked gassed and limping around at the end of the game all the while hitting 3 after 3 in the last minute of OT. Yeah, it sure looked like he didn't care. :rolleyes: Oh and Spoelstra was definitely priming for the playoffs, indeed, since we are 1/3 into the season and haven't even hit the all star break, yeah he definitely had playoffs on his mind.

Nobody on this board is claiming we have righted the ship and turned the corner after this game. People are simply celebrating what was a good win, especially in light of what we've been seeing from this team. Not sure why you come off so defensive about a win against the Heat. You sound like a fan on a Heat board trying to justify why your team lost to the Kings.

I thought it was going to be a blowout at first. I was honestly surprised to see the Kings come back and win this one. I wish I had been there, the fans were really pumped in the 4th and overtime. It was a great win and the Kings needed one of these right now.
My question is why doesn't Gray get any playing time? He's a big guy who can defend down low and he sets a pretty good pick also. I don't know why he isn't getting a few minutes.
Gray runs the floor as hard as he can, but it would've been a lot of 4-on-5 in early defense. Gray is a situational reserve just like Acy.

dude12

Hall of Famer
If Ben gets a D, which is fine, then Jimmer also should get a D. Giving him a above average grade based on his first stint because he made 3 nice passes? His stint in the 2nd half resulted in the offense coming to a grind...no shots or turnovers.....and his defense was not good. We lost the lead quickly.

Acy was crucial in the first half
Gay is capable of playing better defense when he wants. It appears he cruises at points and down the stretch he was way more active...maybe that's most of our team. His offense was great.

I'd like to see Malone be able to find a way to use DWill better....or maybe this is what it is since the trade.

Was nice to see opposing guards not have career nights against us.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's no one on the Heat for Gray to guard. After all their starting frontline was Bosh, Battier & James. The pace of play also didn't suit Gray's game. But against the Spurs, Pacers, Rockets etc I expect him to get minutes.

No one is saying that the Kings are some amazingly talented team that can beat anyone. Is it okay if we enjoy this win, though?
....... and enjoy it I did. We had a big family dinner so no 7PM TV. During the meal my son looked at his hand-held and said you don't want to no the 1st Q score, so it looked bad. I saw the score was closer in the 3rd so when dinner was over I saw we very close in the late 4th. So on my IPad I followed the rest of the game to victory. After everyone left I watched the game from start to finish on TV. Great, great good fun. Went to bed at midnight and slept well.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some observations from section 219:

LeBron's foul on Boogie looked both painful and intentional both in real time and on the jumbotron replay. I wish I'd taped the game to see it at home.

I was surprised that Malone didn't start Williams in place of Thompson. Battier was killing the Kings with corner 3's and JT was playing to far off him (to help inside) to close out effectively. To Malone's credit they did try hard to exploit the matchup on offense but with Battier fronting the post they weren't swinging the ball to the high post to let JT seal his man and get easy looks. They DID do that in the second half with Cuz though.

Jimmer needs a change of scenery. He struggles to initiate the offense or handle the ball against pressure and he doesn't seem to have confidence in his shot. In a perfect world the Kings would get a quality starter that moved IT back to being a super sub/6th man of the year contender but at the very least the team needs a solid backup PG, ideally a defensive minded one.

Rudy Gay was great in the second half. Nice to see his shooting average staying up versus his horrible start in Toronto.

Acy looked like a new version of Michael "the Animal" Smith but with better offensive ability. Loved what he gave us in the first half.

Thornton showed real effort on D. Who'd of thunk it?

LeBron is amazing. 3 straight 3's to nearly pull the game out of the crapper in OT? I nearly always find myself rooting against him but he's on a different level.

Acy actually has a decent shooting stroke out to the three point line. He has a slow set shot, meaning he will have a hard time knocking down anything other than a wide-open look, but those 15-20 foot jumpers are well within his range. He is a guy who doesn't look for his offense and prefers shots at the rim, but he's not a Mbah a Moute or Kidd-Gilchrist. He can hit shots that other guys create for him.

If he was two inches taller, I would have been campaigning for him to start from the first day we got him.
Don't let his height deceive. He has very long arms and big hands. Take a look at his measurements...
http://www.nbadraft.net/2012-nba-combine-measurements

No Ray Allan and no Wade

Dude, lighten up, would ya? Could ya?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
No Ray Allan and no Wade

Just to let you know...you're beginning to appear as though you might be eligible for a bus ticket.

No Ray Allan and no Wade

So, let me get this straight...Kings just ended up beating the defending NBA champs, in OT, and the best you can do is to come on this board and tell us not to be fooled by this game? Not only did you tell us not to be fooled by this game (which we are not, by the way), you then go on and basically feed us a whole load of junk (junk which I am still trying to understand even as I type this).....Really, dude? Really?

The Kings are rebuilding. A fanbase of a rebuilding team craves to see wins like these. Either you are

(A) A troll
(B) A Kings fan
(C) A Lakers fan

or

(D) Just that dumb

Either way, dude, we just beat the defending champs. Allow us to celebrate. Allow us to enjoy our moment. You wanna rain on another team's fanbase? I am sure they will welcome you with open arms over in Utah. Or Milwaukee.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Just to let you know...you're beginning to appear as though you might be eligible for a bus ticket.
BTW, the ignore feature works well. I have had this person on ignore for a long time and it took a few minutes to figure out what all the fuss was about. I didn't see the offending note so I wrote a note to someone else to find out why everybody was upset. That's the only person I have on "Ignore." He/she has a unique view of the world.

Last edited:
K

KingMilz

Quincy Acy badly needs a nick name, since this game he got a A see.
Or maybe when someone's hot we can just turn on the Acy

Last edited by a moderator: