Go Patriots!

Cmon Pats... one more game!

Not sure if anyone saw this yet, was on ESPN sometime but about 300 kids from mine and Tom's highschool, Serra created this on our new football field to thank him for his cadillac he donated to the school.

He seemed to enjoy it.
BEAT PHILLY!

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Your just jelous because nobody made a Go Eagles! thread. This is reserved for Patriot fans only. Find your own thread! :p
Im not really an Eagle fan. Can an anti-Patriot (actually Im an anti-Boston) fan post here?
Im kidding, Ill go away!

BIC...where are you from? edit: i missed that whole Tom part...i got it now

thats a great pic...AND a nice new football field

i got my pink New England Patriots tshirt and my Patriots Football hoodie all washed and ready

GO PATRIOTS WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pats win!

iheartBrad said:
BIC...where are you from? edit: i missed that whole Tom part...i got it now

thats a great pic...AND a nice new football field

i got my pink New England Patriots tshirt and my Patriots Football hoodie all washed and ready

GO PATRIOTS WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pats win!
San Mateo, California where he grew up, only 30 mins from where montana played. His parents still live a couple blocks away from me. They usually close of the whole block for their party as they watch him play.

Who are the Patriots? ;)

One day per year millions of football bandwaggoners partake in superbowl parties all around the world (errrrr...does football make it that far???)

We've got our food all prepared and ready to go (hey, even bandwaggoner fans have to eat) and I'll be looking forward to all the new commercials as the highlight. Oh, Paul McCartney is supposed to perform too, I think. Good 'nuff for me.

When everyone is good and buzzed I'll ask the all important question "So, what were the season win/loss stats for Patriot's and Eagles?", just to bring the football bandwaggon gloaters down a notch. :p JK.

Thats what the superbowl is all about. YOUR team doesnt have to be in in, but you sure know its going to be one hell of a game when its the best vs the best. Plus... both teams were selected pre-season to play in the superbowl...