Getting there...

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
How much is parking?
Varies, depending on where you park. Most are using the private lots:

http://www.cityofsacramento.org/public-works/parking-services

We were at the open house/fan fest and up in the top level (row C, up front) we couldn't hear the coach or players when they were speaking. Caught maybe every 5th word.

Went to the preseason game Monday and sat in lower level (row P, towards the back) seats and the audio was GREAT. I think they are still tweaking and improving things. But the sound was leaps and bounds better than ARCO.

How much would a light rail cost from Rancho Cordova, and how much time would it take? How late do they go until?
I'd like to know this too. I bought $25/game parking in the 3rd & L lot and it is truly super easy in and out - I'm glad I have it. But for next year if I can use light rail economically I will. I just figured I'd be standing in a big-ass queue after the game waiting to get on that son-of-a-gun, and back to my vandalized car in Rancho Cordova.

How much would a light rail cost from Rancho Cordova, and how much time would it take? How late do they go until?
I'd like to know this too. I bought $25/game parking in the 3rd & L lot and it is truly super easy in and out - I'm glad I have it. But for next year if I can use light rail economically I will. I just figured I'd be standing in a big-ass queue after the game waiting to get on that son-of-a-gun, and back to my vandalized car in Rancho Cordova.
They offer a Group Pass for $14 in which up to 4 can ride on event day with a valid Golden 1 Center event or Kings game ticket.

You can also opt for a $7 daily pass (per person) which also allows bus service if you want to take that to or near a light rail station.

A single ride will cost you $2.75 per person or $5.50 round trip.

If you park and ride, it'll cost you $1 to park so add that to whichever option you go with.

With regard to how late they go, this is from the Sac RT site (specific to G1C) which has a lot of good info:

When an event ends after RT’s regular service hours, which is approximately 11 p.m. to midnight, RT will operate special service trains for one hour post-event (end of game and/or last encore). Depending on demand, this will be two to three trains during that time period for each direction of travel (north, south and east). RT will hold one train that will travel in each direction for up to one hour post-event; however, the first train will depart once it’s full. A four-car light rail train can carry 600 to 800 passengers.
Lastly, with regard to travel time, you can kind of estimate by looking at the schedule they have posted on their website. It looks like it's roughly 35 minutes from the Mather Field/Mills Station to 8th & K - St. Rose, which is where you'd want to get off at.

I rode the RT for the 1st time for the open house event and it took about 25 minutes from the Roseville Road location off I80.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
As a proud Rancho Cordovan (Go Big Red!), I take umbrage with that comment. That car wouldn't be vandalized, rather it'd be stolen by the Russian mob.

As a proud Rancho Cordovan (Go Big Red!), I take umbrage with that comment. That car wouldn't be vandalized, rather it'd be stolen by the Russian mob.
lol that I could live with. I remember my last car - a bmw lemon (but they wouldn't really lemon law it I tried) - I was alway praying somebody would steal it. left my keys lying around ... never got so lucky. I should have tried the light rail station