Georgios Papagiannis

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Kingster

Kingster Well-Known Member

I've seen some things in Papa's game that makes me optimistic he's going to rectify the problem much much sooner than Thompson. Just thinking about the flat curve of Thompson brings back frustrating memories.
    upinsmoke, Suicide King, VF21 and 2 others like this.
  2. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

I'd say it might just be nerves of a 19 year old kid who is looking over his shoulder
    VF21 likes this.
  3. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

That new clip on his instagram looks strong
    Tetsujin likes this.
  4. Tetsujin

Tetsujin The Game Thread Dude

And look who liked it.

Rhymes with Noogie Dozens
  5. VF21

VF21 #TheFutureIsSkal Staff Member Contributor

Noogie!!!! :)
  6. AL/kfan

AL/kfan Member

While shopping at Emigh’s Ace Hardware store in Sacramento yesterday I noticed Papa [who looked two feet taller than anyone else in the store] and a white haired older man sporting a green tee-shirt with the Sacramento Kings logo. This older man might be his father and also in the group might be Papa’s kid brother looking an athletic 14 and sporting a Jesuit tee. Georgios wore a plain no logo tee. Anyways, like a star struck fan I walked up and asked if he was Georgios and he said yes. I shook his hand bumbling I was a big fan and everyone likes his game and we’re looking forward to the start of the coming season. He said thank you and I then walked away. As I was paying for my items Georgios group was just leaving when the cashier looking at the older man's tee-shirt asked if he played for the Sacramento Kings and he said no and pointing to Georgios sad “He does”. As they left the Cashier asked who was that? Naturally, being a Kings Fan I blurted out in rapid succession His name is Georgios Papagiannis a rookie center on the Sacramento kings, he played very well the latter half of the season, all fans are anxiously waiting for next season to see the improvements to his game,, he’s only 19 and should be a top player for many years to come. I paused to take a breath said “have a good day” and left.
    VF21, kingsfan1984, ESP47 and 3 others like this.
  7. King Baller

King Baller Well-Known Member

Inquiring minds want to know what did Papa buy at the hardware store?
    upinsmoke likes this.
  8. AL/kfan

AL/kfan Member

I don’t know what they bought but they were looking in the lawn sprinkler section of the store.
    upinsmoke likes this.
  9. Nightfall

Nightfall New Member

I think you are spot on. I remember that he said on an interview that his family would rellocate with him and that his little brother Minas (I think he should be 14 right now) would enroll to a high school there.
    Did a little digging and here is Minas (Jesuit Nr.4):
    [​IMG]
    Jimbob, kingsfan1984 and upinsmoke like this.
  10. Tetsujin

Tetsujin The Game Thread Dude

Man, when the Gasol parallels end?

(Pau brought a fat, chubby Marc along with him to Memphis, where he played high school basketball before heading back to Spain. Memphis of course got the last laugh when they traded Pau for rights to his brother and Marc wound up turning into the best player in Grizzlies history.)
    ESP47 likes this.