Garrett Temple

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by The_Jamal, Dec 9, 2016.

1. sactownfan

sactownfan Guest

I'm so over his stupidity.... I really was on board with hiring him. But as it turns out like every coach in MEM that team just wins. Dave really shouldn't get any credit for that.

The worst part about this is that he's not going anywhere.... and all we can hope fore is he snaps out of his retarded tunnel vision.

He did finally chill out on playing Matt so many mins. He did finally bench Affalo. So maybe he will eventually start Temple.

I pray that one day one of his assistants will teach him a new system and we can finally get away from this 2 big crap with Koufos
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  2. sactownfan

sactownfan Guest

Of course he will probably figure out all the SUPER OBVIOUS STUFF when the seasons is totally lost
  3. Sac.1989

Sac.1989 Well-Known Member

That's cool. It's a difference of perception. To me we are close. The team has performed well through a tough stretch and will learn from the close losses encountered. The FO will be exploring options with rudy and we are within launching distance of a playoff seed.
  4. upinsmoke

upinsmoke Well-Known Member

Found this retro G. Temple highlight.

Glad to have this guy great job by Vlade bringing him in.
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
    jcassio and King Baller like this.
  5. jcassio

jcassio Well-Known Member

Thanks for dusting off this thread. With Rudy opting out, I think Temple becomes our starting SF. For a playoff team, Temple is a valuable utility player. For us, we need to maximize his minutes both on and off the court.
    upinsmoke likes this.