[Game] Sac @ Por 1/23/12

No, selfish means you are unwilling to play team basketball. Do not confuse the two. Our players are not conditioned to play team basketball, because most of them never had to.

Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance.
If you are not willing to play team basketball, it indirectly leads to you not being able to play team basketball. However, I do agree with your assessment. They have had zero conditioning of anything in the last 2 years.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Supposing, for the sake of argument, that you're being facetious, please stop now.
'Twas sarcasm (hence the eye rolling thingymajimmer). Referring to the "argument" someone made about Jimmer being the only white dude on the team a couple days ago. Humor is all I have to get me through these games, gallows they may be

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
If you are not willing to play team basketball, it indirectly leads to you not being able to play team basketball...
The point is that they are mutually exclusive: being unwilling does not lead to being unable, and vice versa. Allen Iverson played two years under John Thompson, six years under Larry Brown, and just over two years under George Karl. You're being disingenuous if you try to say that he didn't know how, or otherwise was incapable of playing team ball, he was just unwilling to do so. There is no particular evidence to support the claim that our players are not willing to play team ball. Therefore, they are not necessarily selfish, so much as underdeveloped.