[Game] Sac @ Por 1/23/12

My goodness y'all are uptight. It was a pretty good joke. i laughed. Take a chill pill, lol.
Exactly. I'd rather have people making jokes about racism and our players playing like girls than everyone just getting pissed. Lets face it, the Kings are going to suck for awhile. Until we have a little bit more experience and a good offseason we will be a young team trying to win it as individuals. In the meantime, everyone should lighten up and just enjoy the fact that our biggest problem is that our team lost a basketball game.

For whoever says Tyreke is selfish is wrong. Yes he has his moments, but there has been a clear effort from him lately more so than anyone else to run the offense. He is trying to blend it all in. He only begins to take matters into his hands down the stretch because that is what he has been used to for two years. He will learn. The thing that gets me is when they win they play like a team, and I just cannot comprehend why they go away from that so much. Also, Cousins needs more looks. Simple as that. Set the man up when he is down low or pretty soon he will be on his knees begging for the ball.

Here's hoping something clicks soon..