[Game] Pelicans vs. Rockets Game Thread, 23 FEB 2017, 20:00 ET/17:00 PT

I'll be a happy man if this whole trade blows up in the Pelicans face. I'm enjoying watching them get blown out.

And then boogie resigns with us for some reason...
Me too... I'm hoping vlade proves all the fans and media wrong at the end of the day. That's clearly the best case scenario for the Kings so that's what I'm hoping for.

Moore is a solid 6th man SG. He shoots 38% from 3, can handle the ball and is a decent defender. Hill is a low usage 3&D SF. Sure an upgrade at SG would have been nice for the Pel's, but Moore isn't terrible.
Guys this was the first game versus the best 3 point shooting offense in the league. Holiday and the other perimeter guys were clearly confused and the shots didn't fall.
That doesn't make those guys necessarily terrible.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Omri plays for the first time in months and immediately breaks his hand
That man is made out of glass... I feel so bad for him.

This game isn't causing me to jump to conclusions. We'll see how they look against a non-elite team. The Rockets can give anyone fits on any given night. They're an absurd offensive juggernaut.

They got the Mavs tomorrow, which will be more of a proper litmus test for them. Should be fun, because the Mavs had a hell of a time guarding a single DeMarcus Cousins. Now just add an Anthony Davis and they may be in actual hell for a night.