[Game] [GAME] Kings vs Magic 1/8/12

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I guess I'll be the purple-colored glasses one around here... Jimmer is gonna make some mistakes. I'd rather see a player at least try and maybe not succeed instead of basically doing nothing, which we've seen tons of recently.

I'm loving seeing the Kings play with some heart, some enthusiasm and some energy. Yeah, they're making some mistakes but hey, it's a lot better that what we've seen the past few years when there was no chemistry, nobody in the seats and no real reason to care except for blind faith.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!

:)

Smart completely f's up the rotation, and subbed Thornton out far too late. Under 3 and still not back in.
Yea, I don't understand going to Donte and Thomas now. Makes little sense. Thomas clearly has the jitters and can't hold onto the ball. I'm fine with Donte in there for defense against Ryan Anderson because he is more of a perimeter player, but its just an odd time to switch things up this much this late.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Yea, I don't understand going to Donte and Thomas now. Makes little sense. Thomas clearly has the jitters and can't hold onto the ball. I'm fine with Donte in there for defense against Ryan Anderson because he is more of a perimeter player, but its just an odd time to switch things up this much this late.
It's not so much the rotation, but do it at the 2-3 min mark of the 3rd, and not the 8 min mark of the 4th.

It's a 5 point game with 44 seconds left, why the hell was everyone walking slow and not trying like the game was over? Lack of bball IQ

Still far to much 1 on 1. But we know that. We aren't a team, but I can't really argue with the result. A 50-50 game .. in it till the very end.

Look at the shots Orlando got down the stretch and look at the ones we did. No comparison.

Oh well got to be happy with the effort tonight; this would have been a blow out with Westphal.

Still too much me first basketball from some and Smart will have to figure when to get Jimmer/thomas on the floor so they make an impact.

Much better, but we won't win many games until the offense is sorted.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I think we are going to see some blowouts coming up in this road trip if we don't share the ball more and consistently. Not just that, it would help to get some rebounds and not give the other team so many second and sometimes third chance opportunities.