[Game] Game 74: Kings @ Rockets, 4/1/15 - 5pdt, 8edt

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yep, it's game day. Nope, not an April Fool's joke (which I personally think are, for the most part, stupid and predictable and not at all funny). I will confess, however, the World's Smartest Cowbell reported for the top of the new arena was pretty clever. :p Now the Kings just need to make it happen - and I'm not going to make the obvious comment some others have about it replacing the Coloring Book sculpture.

Dwight Howard is out tonight, with Corey Brewer and Jason Terry probable for Houston.

Rudy Gary is out for the Kings, but DeMarcus Cousins will play. According to Jason Jones, Carl Landry is going to start.

GO KINGS!!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Carl Landry starting? yuck....rather see JT. The less minutes Carl gets, the better. I wasn't going to watch this too much but now that Cousins is playing I'm more inclined to watch until this turns into a blowout. Once again I'd like to see a healthy dose of Nik in this one.

We are garbage against any team that can shoot the 3 ball. We give up wide open looks like crazy. Derrick Williams is TERRIBLE at driving to the rim, his finishes are down right awful. We will be down by 30 at some point tonight.

I seriously don't understand how this team is so damn bad at guarding 3s. Its been a problem for years. Different players, different coaches, same damn problem.

Its terrible and infuriating