[Game] Game 45: Kings @ Raptors - 1/28/15

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Technically this is now game 44 and the Knicks game will be game 58.

At this rate I'm going to struggle through 82 games, let's not make it 83.
You may be right, but since game tickets are all pre-printed with the number of the game on them, I didn't think they'd be renumbering.

The game 44 designation still belongs to the Kings v. Knicks, originally scheduled for Jan. 26 and now scheduled for March. I wasn't going to make it a 83 game schedule. :p

It's going to be a LONG LONG night for Darren Collison having to guard Kyle Lowery. Same with McLemore having to guard Demar Derozen, who is, arguably their best player.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't mean to pile on the FO but how do you not sign a guy already on your team in time?
Tons of things could have happened. The contract has to be signed and filed with the NBA office in New York. It could actually be Juno-related. Doubt if we'll ever know for sure, though.

Enough of Lebron James Grant and Jerry!!!!! People drool over that guy in the NBA. You can't watch an NBA game without people frothing over him

I get he's the center spot light and competition is relatively limited in the NBA, but give credit to other athletes in this league for a change.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I deleted the crap about James Harden as it appears as though it was just that...crap. Sorry for not checking before I posted. My bad.

Turns out it was a joke, a meme with a picture of James Harden that said "Retweet to scare a Rockets fan" at the bottom. Unfortunately for me, I didn't click on the picture and actually read the caption until I had already posted it here.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I swear we need to get the ball to JT more. I know that sounds like insanity but ever since he had the double double game I've changed my mind about him. I think we need more than Cuz, Gay, and Collison taking all the shots anyway.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I deleted the crap about James Harden as it appears as though it was just that...crap. Sorry for not checking before I posted. My bad.
OK, my dear, tell us how reporters need to check and double check and then what you used to do. Giggle.