Game 1 tickets - Warriors @ Kings

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
For future clarification, what are we considering face value? There are literally 4 different face value prices for my seats.
I suspect you are talking about the demand-based pricing on your season tickets (e.g. Lakers, Warriors games are more expensive). Face value would be the price you paid for that particular game. Do e-tickets still have a face value listed when you display them on your phone? If so, that would be the value we're talking about.

You would not be expected to sell Lakers tickets for the average price you paid for the season. However, if dynamic pricing were to allow the Kings to list seats near yours at say 3x the price you originally paid, you should not sell them here at the higher "demand" value. That type of for-profit sale should be done on StubHub, etc.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
VF21s post is clear. Original face value from original seller. If you bought a marked up ticket from stubhub you can't sell it here for that value. Youd have to eat it and sell it for original face value.
I'm curious when you buy a ticket from stubhub does the face value stay with the ticket? Just curious how someone would even know what the original price was. In this era of dynamic ticketing and various discounts, there's never one single face value (which is extremely frustrating). I'm guessing most people wouldn't come here to sell tickets they bought on stubhub for a profit though.

I'm just going by my experience with Timbers Army where we aggressively police face value tickets (realize that is different than here - but it's very anti scalper/capitalist).

@Sluggah ... My recommendation is either go for lower bowl, or buy a SRO or a second deck seat with the plan to be at the beer house on the second level or on the concourse instead of in your seat (or save your money and watch on TV). Others may have a different opinion, but I do not like the second deck one bit at G1C, it feels so disconnected.

@Sluggah ... My recommendation is either go for lower bowl, or buy a SRO or a second deck seat with the plan to be at the beer house on the second level or on the concourse instead of in your seat (or save your money and watch on TV). Others may have a different opinion, but I do not like the second deck one bit at G1C, it feels so disconnected.
Thanks. Really appreciate it.

What is the experience like in the back of the upper bowl area?

I think the idea/principle of being price gouged is holding me back a bit more than the money itself…but I’m struggling with the idea of not being in G1C at least one game (rather than settling for Chase surrounded by Warrior fans). So maybe upper bowl is a compromise I can justify? I’m looking at a “seat view“ though and it’s unclear if you could even tell the players apart. Or maybe it’s a lousy photo.
I just don't think it's worth the money. The view is going to be so poor - for that amount of money! Better to just go to a good sports bar so you can be with other fans at least.