For geeky, techy, petrol heads

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I am one of these. If you have $400,000, see the techy stuff you can get on this car. This is the only car where I think I would rather be a passenger in the back seat than a driver.

This is good for a giggle and a reminder that some people live in a different world than others.

Only the first 10 minutes are applicable to the Bentley but the last 10 minutes might actually be germane to you and I. BTW, if you are going to get anything electronic, check out C/Net. I use it all the time and have never been lead astray.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
The iPod, iPhone, iPad attachments are even available in Ford Fiestas, the cheapest Ford. You can get iPad attachments to attach to the back of the front seats for entertainment. Two passengers can have their separate iPad or have them linked so they can watch the same thing. Of course they have their Bluetooth headphones. What amazes me is that this is not difficult. One car manufacturer develops its own WiFi hotspot to handle 4 devices. It's all easy and will be cheap if not standard equipment if car manufacturers want to stay competitive. As usual, the only American car maker that didn't need a bailout is Ford and they are way ahead of other American companies. If you build a good product, you can remain self sufficient.

Many, many years ago I traveled across country with my kids and this would have been great. Anyway, it fascinates me.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
This isn't for petrol heads but it satisfies the geek and musician in me. The first should be liked by drummers and the second by guitar players. There are about 30 of these on Youtube under Animusic. Another Blu Ray DVD is to be released. I have them hooked up to my home theater and it's amazing.