Family Pets

I would post a pic of my Katie (black lab) but I dont have my camera with me. She is very small though. She's 2 years old and we've had her since a pup but she's only about 50 somethin pounds and she's real small dimension wise. She isnt skinny though and she has a real real shiny coat and she loves to play ball. I tought her to shake people's hands...I wanna teach her how to roll over but dont know how

VF21 said:
He's adorable.

I think he'd look really good in Kings purple.

;)
I am STILL having problems seeing images with attached thumbnails. I guess Jeremy couldn't fix this problem. It still baffles me on why I'm the only one that can't see half of the images.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Maybe it's your settings. Hopefully someone else using Firefox might be able to give you some more information.

In the meantime, here's the picture of Bo:

Rockmeister said:
I don't think I'm blocking any scripts. Is there a way I can check?
Right click, NOscripts option will appear if installed, and then allow this website. But I don't think that is the problem since the files you can't see are attached and not scripts, I'll PM if I find anything else out.

Edit: I accidently blocked images and couldn't edit post or see images so I went to Tools > Options > Web Features*. Click the Exceptions button next to the Load Images check box. A list should pop up, remove this site from it, and you should see images.

Last edited:
I love this thread! It's the first time that I have seen it.

I don't have a way to post my pictures right now because I don't have a Photo Shop program. I have 2 pugs and they are the best dogs!

My friend owns a website and used my dogs as her "doggie models." Here is a link to my favorite picture of them on her site. http://www.petsaregood.com/prod_images_blowup/Dogwngs834B11.jpg

I have other great pictures of them wearing Kings gear that I will post when I have the capability.

Thanks for all of the great pictures. This is great. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And1 - Go to photobucket.com You can open an account (it's free) and upload pictures from your computer to your own online file. It will then give you the ability to post an image file here. It's even resizes them for you if they're too big.

OK, last update on Martin, the little Hurricane Katrina survivor I was fostering
From this on arrival to sunny California

To his official Kingsgurl fails Fostering 1A and officially adopts him photo last week.

He looks a little better now:D

OK, last update on Martin, the little Hurricane Katrina survivor I was fostering
From this on arrival to sunny California

To his official Kingsgurl fails Fostering 1A and officially adopts him photo last week.

He looks a little better now:D
He looks SOOOOO much better, you have done a great job with him! He looks so healthy! Tell him I said hi

Oh, and just as an aside, he doesn't have to wear that dorky, frilly collar all the time. It was his happy adoption/birthday picture, so we made him wear that and he got doggy cake (he ate his hat)