Family Pets

iheartBrad said:
Here are my two dogs Chloe (Yorkie) and Samone (German Shepherd)--they are cute side by side..hehe
cute dogs, I used to have a Yorkie that would fall asleep on my chest when I watched TV. We had to give it away though :-/

iheartBrad said:
Here are my two dogs Chloe (Yorkie) and Samone (German Shepherd)--they are cute side by side..hehe
Awww, that pic is so cute. Chloe's so little. It looks like Samone is the big brother/sister who protects Chloe. And they both look so well cooperated for the pic. lol

loopymitch said:
awwwww so cute, makes me wish mine were puppies again, well maybe not, house breaking can be tough.
He is a pain in the neck...chews everything...he is getting better though....I have never had a puppy before, I have always rescued dogs a few years old. He is also my first small dog and they are a little harder to potty train.

^^ I hear you, my male dog chewed up every pair of shoes I owned in about 5 minutes and my female liked dollar bills for some strange reason. That's great you rescued dogs though, more people should do that.

Haha..nope. She was abandoned, but decided to adopt me a couple years ago.
She was kinda wild and wouldn't let anyone near her...now she follows me everywhere and is laying at my feet as I type this. :)

This Marley, er Marvin, er I think I will change his name to Martin;) He is a Hurricane Katrina dog I am going to foster. We are picking him up tomorrow. Poor little guy was trapped in an attic for almost 2 weeks before being rescued, which is why he looks so skinny.

He looks a little better here

awww good for you KG, he looks scared poor baby, he probably thought he'd been abandoned. It must have been really hard on the animals, they had no clue what was going on and thought they'd just been left and didn't know why.

T

thesanityannex

Kingsgurl said:
This Marley, er Marvin, er I think I will change his name to Martin;) He is a Hurricane Katrina dog I am going to foster. We are picking him up tomorrow. Poor little guy was trapped in an attic for almost 2 weeks before being rescued, which is why he looks so skinny.

He looks a little better here

Kingsgurl. This cutie looks just like one of my pits. Question, where did you find that collar??? I must have it. Anyways, I got some new ones of my pits and I'll try and post them when I get the time. Problem is I'm usually on here while I'm at work.

I picked him up tonight. That collar was not on him. Oddly enough, he has a PURPLE collar on:D I'll ask where they got the other one for you. Poor little guy, he's been through hell, AND he's heartworm positive, as we discovered today, so he is going to have to get treatment for that, as well as a neuter. Trapped in an attic for almost 2 weeks, another 2 in a crate in a facility with 500 other dogs, a plane trip across country where he was shuffled between homes and vet checks and long car rides to arrive here. Poor little guy is traumatized, but SO sweet.

ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
Well since I don't have any pets myself, here's my aunts dog. His name is Raggs. He looks funny cause he just got his first hair cut. You could barely find his eyes and nose before.
HAHAHA, I bet that look gets everything he wants for him...

Although it's not my pet couldn't resist to post it.

this is one of my favorite pic (from a website)

Last edited:
sono said:
Although it's not my pet couldn't resist to post it.
This is exactly what my longhair would look like if I shaved her.

Since she has a very, VERY thick coat that seems to lend itself to little kitty dreadlocks, I have often considered doing it. This picture just talked me out of it. I could never do that to her, even if it means near dangerous levels of blood loss for me during our frequent brushing sessions.

That cat just looks so ashamed.

well, now you know how your cat would feel :), I bet it's cold for him too.
If I ever ever going to get a cat, that would look like this (no hair), but one feels proud of it. I'm allergic to cat and not a cat person. Love dogs.

Actually this made me think if our players are disgusted putting those new UGLY JERSEYS on... hope they do.

Here is the latest addition of Lyric. She is in the middle between her 2 big boys. Briggs and Brio.

The other one is Lyric and my father.

She is already over 85lbs and she is only 7 months old. She is a real love.

Attachments

loopymitch said:
Daniela, she's adorable but she's huge already! you're going to have a pony if she keeps on growing like that.;)

I know!! Crazy huh?!! She is a lot of fun. Her tail wags sooo much and hits everything. We joke that if were to ever shave her tail it would be black and blue.