Eastern Conference Finals: #1 Cavaliers vs. #2 Raptors

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
So... who would have thought that all it took for Toronto to finally put it all together would be for Paul Pierce to move across the country?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sure do wish they could have played the rest of the games in Toronto. If this goes to 7 games, I don't see much of a chance of the Raptors beating the Cavs in Cleveland.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If anyone would have said at the beginning of the year that I'd be rooting for the Thunder and the Raptors in their respective conference finals, I would have laughed...

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
If anyone would have said at the beginning of the year that I'd be rooting for the Thunder and the Raptors in their respective conference finals, I would have laughed...
Parity is a great thing to have in the NBA, one top dog is out in San Antonio, another to follow shortly...

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
We never should have given Biyombo up ... :p
He was one of my picks, I wanted either Biyombo or Brandon Knight that year. I was hoping we could find a way to get him on a bargain deal this summer because he was sneakily one of the best shot-blockers in the league this season that nobody talked about -- but after a 26 rebound game in the Conference Finals, he's getting maxed by somebody. So the dream dies a second time. :(

He was one of my picks, I wanted either Biyombo or Brandon Knight that year. I was hoping we could find a way to get him on a bargain deal this summer because he was sneakily one of the best shot-blockers in the league this season that nobody talked about -- but after a 26 rebound game in the Conference Finals, he's getting maxed by somebody. So the dream dies a second time. :(

I would be shocked if Biyombo is maxed by anyone.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer

Biyombo is playing his tail off because he knows he is in for a big pay day now considering how he's performed in the post season. I think if a team decides to give him max money will regret it down the road however, for all we know...he is a one hit wonder. He has been pretty bad up until he came to Toronto so I need to see more than to crown him a defensive shot blocking beast. Hell, Whiteside came out of no where too and he too will get paid generously for it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Isn't that the play that nearly caused Jeff Van Gundy to have a stroke? They called that a foul on BB, right?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Whoever signs Bismack Biyombo to a massive deal is signing Jerome James 2.0 (minus the fat probably)

2 games does not make a player. I'm glad the Kings are shored up in the big department and won't be the sucker who is kicking themselves 5 games into the not so smart contract.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Whoever signs Bismack Biyombo to a massive deal is signing Jerome James 2.0 (minus the fat probably)

2 games does not make a player. I'm glad the Kings are shored up in the big department and won't be the sucker who is kicking themselves 5 games into the not so smart contract.
Well remember, DeMarre Carroll out of all players, did get paid 60 million and he isn't anything special. He had an okay year for Atlanta the year prior. The NBA has gotten out of control with these salaries for players who have no business getting paid as much as they do but I'm just a fan behind a computer screen, they are the ones getting paid so I'll leave it at that.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
I would be shocked if Biyombo is maxed by anyone.
I was half joking. :) I don't think he'll go from 3 million a year to a max contract because of one series, but he's going to make a lot more in free agency now than he was projected to make a month ago. Maybe twice as much.