Doug Collins?

I'm in. I've had enough of the "buddy buddy" coaches we've brought in the last 6 years who don't stand for anything and are weak X's and O's type coaches. Collins preaches defense to the fullest extent that it can be preached and would be kind of stupid for the Sixers to let him go. It's kind of difficult when Bynum, the guy they built their team around, has been hurt the whole year.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I have long LONG wanted to know why people think doug Collins is such a great coach. I mean, I generally think he's smart nad otugh. but he's NEER won big anywhere. he always burns out, or burns out hsi team. He's coached 1 winning season in the last 17yrs (a bit reminiscient of Westphal actually). I won't cry if he were the guy next year, but I would be very very worried about him and Cousins, and I think with a new owner etc. we could do better.

I have long LONG wanted to know why people think doug Collins is such a great coach. I mean, I generally think he's smart nad otugh. but he's NEER won big anywhere. he always burns out, or burns out hsi team. He's coached 1 winning season in the last 17yrs (a bit reminiscient of Westphal actually). I won't cry if he were the guy next year, but I would be very very worried about him and Cousins, and I think with a new owner etc. we could do better.
Key sentence.