do you think so...?

i was also thinkin about this the other day...this is my conclusion....
lakers - W
Phoenix - L
Utah - W
Phoenix - W

but i was talkin to my friend the other day..and he is a BIGGGG spurs fan and he writes in the UTSA newspaper (UTSA - University of Texas at San Antonio)...and he said if we beat phoenix both times he will finally give us credit and put us in the newspaper!!!...so if we beat them both times i think we will have a very very confident team goin into the playoffs!

piksi

Hall of Famer
10bibby10 said:
i was also thinkin about this the other day...this is my conclusion....
lakers - W
Phoenix - L
Utah - W
Phoenix - W

but i was talkin to my friend the other day..and he is a BIGGGG spurs fan and he writes in the UTSA newspaper (UTSA - University of Texas at San Antonio)...and he said if we beat phoenix both times he will finally give us credit and put us in the newspaper!!!...so if we beat them both times i think we will have a very very confident team goin into the playoffs!
wow - what a priviledge.

Your friend would like the Spurs to be first and needs Kings to help them.

I hope we beat Suns but they still hang on to the first seed.

BTW - I am not really sure of how much we need his aproval anyways

If they continue to play like they have these last few games, they should whoop LA and Utah. Phoenix will be more of a challenge, but Sac will probably win 1 of the 2.

I predict 51-31 going into the playoffs. Not a bad record considering everything that's happened this season. Makes you proud to be a Kings fan.

piksi said:
wow - what a priviledge.

Your friend would like the Spurs to be first and needs Kings to help them.

I hope we beat Suns but they still hang on to the first seed.

BTW - I am not really sure of how much we need his aproval anyways
lol i know what a priviledge right?!?! hahaa...yea i think hes just wanting us to win so that they can get the first seed...lol he said that phoenix's next game he is gonna be rooting for the lakers and he said he never would have thought he would do that in his life haha...not saying we need his approval...just was saying that it would be nice to get sum credit from a fan of another team...because i dont no if this happens where yall live...but here NO ONE gives the team credit...although they are infront of Houston and Denver, and they give them all the credit in the world...does anyone else have this problem

I think it is possible the kings can win out the season, but coach said he is going to give some more playing time to martin and tag to finish out the season, so I really do not know if he is just going for playing consistant or to see who he is going to keep on the playoff roster.
also in this mix is bobby jackson says he is coming back for the last 2 games. which will also be interesting.

I suspect the kings will go 3-1 but I an going to be rooting for them to go 4-0 and go into the playoffs hot.

The one thing I really would love to see out of the kings that means more to me than the wins and loses is the effort. if the kings put out 100% effort the last 4 games I could care less what the record is. but I know for a fact the kings would not finish worse the 2-2

piksi

Hall of Famer
Mad Iron said:
Makes you proud to be a Kings fan.
Taking pride of being a Kings fan - has nothing to do with our record.

I find other things more impotrant:

Way our player conduct themselves on and off the court.

how they help the communities

fan behaviuor in the ARCO

fact that Kings bounce back

they never quit

resiliancy

It's very possible but I think 3-1 is more realistic. I don't think we'll beat Suns both times.Only 4 games left sigh sad!!

Last edited:
I think we can... we were just one goaltending call away from beating them last time and being 2-0 (Well, techincaly it would have gone into ovetime, but I think we would have pulled through).

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
teamdimechampionship said:
I doubt we can beat the Suns twice but you never know!
If the Suns wrap up the #1 spot early they may not really play the final game to win -- rest their starters + play them only half the game etc. If we could steal the first game, that might give us a chance to take the second over the Suns "B" squad.

Bricklayer said:
If the Suns wrap up the #1 spot early they may not really play the final game to win -- rest their starters + play them only half the game etc. If we could steal the first game, that might give us a chance to take the second over the Suns "B" squad.
We could be floating down the playoff river in the same boat as them by then....hopefully as the 5 seed.