Demarcus Cousins

Damn shame mouthpiece incident is only going to cause haters to continue their garbage
Good. I hope they identify themselves. Will be easier to humiliate and make fun of them that way!

I've noticed a trend in the Cousins haters. They're all completely betas. They project their jealousy onto Cousins because he is who he is and he does not apologize.

I'm glad Cousins told off that Bee reporter, and took the fine. I'm glad Cousins spat his mouthpiece at the Blazer's bench after getting a +1 to win the game. The team needs the FIGHTER mentality that Cousins has. I honestly don't care if he would have GOTTEN thrown out. All those beta haters would have though. Haha...

Last edited:
It sucks so much that the kings have never been able to put competent players around him.

Good. I hope they identify themselves. Will be easier to humiliate and make fun of them that way!

I've noticed a trend in the Cousins haters. They're all completely betas. They project their jealousy onto Cousins because he is who he is and he does not apologize.

I'm glad Cousins told off that Bee reporter, and took the fine. I'm glad Cousins spat his mouthpiece at the Blazer's bench after getting a +1 to win the game. The team need the FIGHTER mentality that Cousins has. I honestly don't care if he would have GOTTEN thrown out. All those beta haters would have though. Haha...
I don't see a lot of Cousins haters here. I see a lot of people not willing to make excuses for a grown ass 26yearold man yelling at reporters. I've seen maybe only 1 person who genuinely dislike Cousins on this website.........however, the other site which shall not be named, has been pretty cancerous as of late. Are you talking about on there?

Again, Cousins shouldn't have told off that Bee reporter. Still a bad move on him. I'd rather him use that tone to call out his sorry ass teammates for contributing almost 0 this season.....only half serious...please don't do that Cousins...

Interesting stats: Lillard had 15 assists against 0 turnovers. Blazers shot 51% FGs but only made 4-27 3s! (15%) . Kings were out-rebounded by 10 (40-30), out-assisted by 10 (30-20) but made up for it by shooting 56% FGs and 44% on 3s....most of which was attributable to Boogie who out-scored his fellow starters by 2.5 X (55 to 22)

It sucks so much that the kings have never been able to put competent players around him.

I don't see a lot of Cousins haters here. I see a lot of people not willing to make excuses for a grown ass 26yearold man yelling at reporters. I've seen maybe only 1 person who genuinely dislike Cousins on this website.........however, the other site which shall not be named, has been pretty cancerous as of late. Are you talking about on there?

Again, Cousins shouldn't have told off that Bee reporter. Still a bad move on him. I'd rather him use that tone to call out his sorry ass teammates for contributing almost 0 this season.....only half serious...please don't do that Cousins...
I don't think that's his style to yell at his teammates. Cousins is actually very loving and loyal to people on "his" side. But if you cross him he will absolutely destroy you. I actually hope he gets MORE combative verbally and gets BETTER at it. I want him to learn how to make reporters afraid of him. Shaq had a way of doing that. I think something woke up in Boogie tonight. My one tiny criticism of Boogie is that he was trying to get others to play fair. They're not going to, ever. Neither should he.