DeMarcus Cousins 2014-2015 Top 10 Plays

The most memorable game of the year for me was January 11 vs the Cavaliers (sans Lebron). The highlight reel wasn't as eye-popping but Boogie showed off every aspect of his game on both sides of the court on the way to finishing with this monster stat line:

26 points (on 23 attempts), 13 boards, 5 assists (to 1 turnover), 4 steals, 3 blocks, and only 3 fouls in 35 minutes. Oh, and the Kings won 103-84.

Full highlights are here:

The rebound and put-back over Love at 1:07 looks more embarrassing for Love than most posterizing dunks. Despite that move not killing Love, it should have made him question his right to be on the court against Boogie.

There's something that bugs me about #2:

How can the rules be called SO differently for different players/positions?
Why is it when Harden (and many guards) drives, all it takes is a touch to get a foul, yet with Demarcus (and many big men), they are hit multiple times yet it's not a foul?

Plumlee hits Demarcus quite clearly (and hard) during the spin (missing the ball), then challenges the dunk and hits all over Demarcus' arm and shoulder.
NO FOUL.
Why? Because he made the dunk?

The fact that he has been able to continue to develop at this rate, despite the revolving door of coaches, is a testament to the pure talent he has. Size and strength are formidable attributes in and of themselves, but you add the degree of body control, finesse, hands and ability to see the floor that he possesses and that is why he is something so very special. Surround him with talent that can play with him, give him stability and a system, a coach he can rely on to be there longer than a year, and the sky is really the limit for him. An amazing player, with the heart and passion to win that ties it all together.

The most memorable game of the year for me was January 11 vs the Cavaliers (sans Lebron). The highlight reel wasn't as eye-popping but Boogie showed off every aspect of his game on both sides of the court on the way to finishing with this monster stat line:

26 points (on 23 attempts), 13 boards, 5 assists (to 1 turnover), 4 steals, 3 blocks, and only 3 fouls in 35 minutes. Oh, and the Kings won 103-84.

Full highlights are here:

The rebound and put-back over Love at 1:07 looks more embarrassing for Love than most posterizing dunks. Despite that move not killing Love, it should have made him question his right to be on the court against Boogie.
Talking about memorable DMC games, beside his unreal 3 games span in april (39pts 20reb then 2 triple doubles with 20+ reb), I remember being really impressed with a game vs the Nuggets at the beginning of the season. Boogie finished with 30 points and 11 rebounds... in 22 MINUTES !!! Just absolute domination.

Talking about memorable DMC games, beside his unreal 3 games span in april (39pts 20reb then 2 triple doubles with 20+ reb), I remember being really impressed with a game vs the Nuggets at the beginning of the season. Boogie finished with 30 points and 11 rebounds... in 22 MINUTES !!! Just absolute domination.

Amazing performance. Unbelievable!

kinda depressing to watch. i was so happy around this time