December Games for the CAP NBA Live 2005 Dynasty

Yeah, I think it is settled. I will have a 10 man rotation while using the major minute concept after the All-Star Break.

The Kings:

6thman Jackson
Bball Kingsrock
Miles Clipper
Danny Herberholz
Jesus Shuttlesworth
Sactown Fever
Vasillis Myknonos
Peter Daley
Margie Twix
Mad D

Bballkingsrock said:
Yeah, I think it is settled. I will have a 10 man rotation while using the major minute concept after the All-Star Break.

The Kings:

6thman Jackson
Bball Kingsrock
Miles Clipper
Danny Herberholz
Jesus Shuttlesworth
Sactown Fever
Vasillis Myknonos
Peter Daley
Margie Twix
Mad D
im good with that, as well as the all-star game thing...

ii could deffinetly understand and deal with the whole voting idea, but now taht it is gonna be down to ten guys(if it stays that way), i think id like to suggest something. If no one gets on the all star team, i think we should rotate. two rotations of 5 starters. that is, if we hve an even amount of Gs, Fs, and Cs...i hv no idea, just a thought....id like that better

BobbyJ_for3! said:
im good with that, as well as the all-star game thing...

ii could deffinetly understand and deal with the whole voting idea, but now taht it is gonna be down to ten guys(if it stays that way), i think id like to suggest something. If no one gets on the all star team, i think we should rotate. two rotations of 5 starters. that is, if we hve an even amount of Gs, Fs, and Cs...i hv no idea, just a thought....id like that better
I think I've gotten the starting line-up down:

I think the starting lineup should be
PG Danny
SG Bball
SF Mad D
PF Vasillis
C Sactown

Bench

PG Peter
SG 6th
SF Twix
PF Jesus
C Miles

The starters would have to get more minutes but we could like do teh starters playing 5-6 muntes each quarter and the subs playing 2-3 minutes each quarter. So each starter will get 20-24 mins and subs will be getting 8-12 minutes.

This sounds like a great idea so far. You guys like the ideas and startera and everything?

Bballkingsrock said:
The deadline now has been SHORTENED. The date is now this Friday. The date is :

MAY 13th, 2005. If iheartbrad and BBallGrl15 do not inform me in the next 3 days. They will be booted from the team. I have shortend the date because there is only 2 poeple left who haven't informed me.Thank you.

Anyway, I will post games this Thursday or Friday. Friday is more likely.

I also have chosen Purple Reign's idea about the major minute idea. I thought it was a good idea. For hte peopel who don't know what is this is kind of what it is:

"Players that make the All-Str team are automacitally in the starting line-up. Lets say only 0-1 person will make the All-Star team so they would be in teh starting line-up.

Then, me or someone else on the board will figure out who will make the rest of the starters by looking at their stats.

Finally, those players willplay on the starting line-up for the rest of the season and the subs will be fitted eventually."

Any questions or comments, please do not be hesitate to ask. The games will start soion and.............. Go KINGS!!
PERFECT!!!!

The All Star game feature will automatically select the stars on our team. You alone or you and someone that you know on the board that is not in the game will fill in the rest of the starting lineup based on how the players on our team have played up to the All Star Game. You sub the rest of the players in and out as you see fit. But you pick the line up the way you think will win.

Bballkingsrock, you are now our designated Rick Adelman. :p

Purple Reign said:
PERFECT!!!!

The All Star game feature will automatically select the stars on our team. You alone or you and someone that you know on the board that is not in the game will fill in the rest of the starting lineup based on how the players on our team have played up to the All Star Game. You sub the rest of the players in and out as you see fit. But you pick the line up the way you think will win.

Bballkingsrock, you are now our designated Rick Adelman. :p
That idea was canned since no one would make the AS team with the limited minutes the rotation had.

I suggested a lineup based on stats, and BBall modified it.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
This is good. Now we can have a true 'star' and such.

Plus, the Peter will have a chance to be the 'Bobby Jackson' (Sparkplug of the bench) of the team, and you know others teams are willing to doll out the big dollars for a great spark-plug 6th man.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bballkingsrock said:
I think I've gotten the starting line-up down:

I think the starting lineup should be
PG Danny
SG Bball
SF Mad D
PF Vasillis
C Sactown

Bench

PG Peter
SG 6th
SF Twix
PF Jesus
C Miles

The starters would have to get more minutes but we could like do teh starters playing 5-6 muntes each quarter and the subs playing 2-3 minutes each quarter. So each starter will get 20-24 mins and subs will be getting 8-12 minutes.

This sounds like a great idea so far. You guys like the ideas and startera and everything?
Works for me. Miles, on the other hand, is a bit miffed but I told him you had a trash bag with his name on it and he could feel free to use it if he wasn't willing to play TEAM ball. He's pouting, but he'll be fine.

;)

JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH
"I thought I did everything I could to get into the lineup, but I am part of a team, and I just want to contribute to us winning a championship". If that means me coming off the bench and providing the energy, so be it"

There has been 1 more person that will join the team. That is Amir James(BBAllGrl15). He kinda joined late but he can still play.

He will be the 11th man to play. 6th told me that she will be gone for 4-5 days so Amir can take his place then too. Here is the new line-up and the FINAL line-up:

PG Danny - 1
SG Bball - 2
SF Mad D - 3
PF Vasillis - 4
C Sactown - 5

Bench

PG Peter - 6
SG 6th - 7
SF Twix - 8
PF Jesus - 9
C Miles - 10
SF James - 11

This is your Sacramento Kings from the end of the season.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
GO KINGS!!!!

Miles, too, wants whatever is best for the team. He does want the coach to know, however, that he's staying in shape and if anything, God forbid, should happen to Sactown he'll be ready, willing and able to step into the starting slot at center.

:D

Bballkingsrock said:
There has been 1 more person that will join the team. That is Amir James(BBAllGrl15). He kinda joined late but he can still play.

He will be the 11th man to play. 6th told me that she will be gone for 4-5 days so Amir can take his place then too. Here is the new line-up and the FINAL line-up:

PG Danny - 1
SG Bball - 2
SF Mad D - 3
PF Vasillis - 4
C Sactown - 5

Bench

PG Peter - 6
SG 6th - 7
SF Twix - 8
PF Jesus - 9
C Miles - 10
SF James - 11

This is your Sacramento Kings from the end of the season.
I'm glad I'm still part of the team. LET"S WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!! GO KINGS!!!

Welcome to new teammate, Amir!! :)

Danny Herberholz upon hearing he was made the starting point guard:

"I would like to start off by saying that I thank Rick(Bball) for showing his trust in me and my game and, ya know, putting me in the starting slot. Also, I would like to thank our amazing bench, in general and in advance for the reason of the season, and to say they will be a great source for instant offense, tough defense, and overall energy. I'm extremely happy to be bringing my game to the Sacramento area in larger doses, and I think Kings fans will be happy I can do that. Lastly, I'd like to welcome Amir. I've heard great things about this James in particular, and I wanna take him out to dinner soon, and many times in the future, although, he has been here a while, so he'll probably choose where we eat! Haha...Anyway, we hope to continue to improve and succeed as this season progresses, and I'm sure this lineup change can only help. Thank you Rick, everyone on the team, Sacramento, and of course, my beautiful wife, Nicole. Thank you!"

Agent note:
As far as I know, Danny isn't married... So...he's going crazy.

Just kidding.

Kings are playing @ Utah. I am also doing the major minute thing from now on and i used i in this game. But I will make the starters play more minutes later, its just because this is the first game doing it. Records: Utah 10-19 Kings 18-8

1st Quarter
Kings 10 Utah 20

Utah got the tip to start the game off. The 1st points for Utah was a Okur tip in. Danny missed the first shot attempt which was a 3 pointer. Bball got fouled to get the Kings on the scoreboard, but he missed both free-throws.Vasillis got the offensive rebound and got fouled. He shot 1-2 from the free-throw line. Kings first field goal was a Bball ong jumpwer. Kings had a slow start in this game. The Kings missed 4 consecutive shots. Also, Utah kept getting offensive rebounds. Eddie Griffen got injured but wouold come back later in the game. Utah had 4 early blks at the begining of the game. There was a nice dunk when Mad D did a 360 dunk!! Kings though, need to step up to get back in the game.

2nd Quarter
Kings 37 Utah 41

Kings were slowly coming back. The Kings started the second quarter with a Miles Clipper tip in. There was a nice higihlight of Clipper to Jesus alley oop. It was a beauty!! Tgen after, Twix made a 3 pointer. But arryo answered back with a +1. Kings were losing bad when they were down as much as 14 pts. At the buzzer, Sactown Fever misses a 3 pointer.

Key Players at Half: Vasillis Mykonos 7 pts, 3 rebs, and 2 stls Arryo 11 pts, 5 asts, and 3 TOs

3rd Quarter
Kings 53 Utah 61

Kings got outscored by 4 pts in this quarter whihc was not good. The first shot attempt for the Kings was a Fever missed dunk. Utah was also having trouble shooting missing 4 consecutive shots. At one moment, the game was tied. The kings were slowly but surely coming bakc in this game. Girceck had a +1 and made the FT. Utah was a on a 10-2 run whihc made the King s down 8 whole points. The Kings had lots of easy misses such as lay-ups and alley oops.

4th Quarter

This quarter was VERY exciting!! The 1st shot taken was a 6thman Jackson lay-up but he missed it. Arryo was on fire in this quarter unfortuantly. Kings were down as little as 1. Carlos Boozer had 5 fouls early in this quarter. There was a SUPER highlight when Danny Herberloz missed a 3 pointer, but Mad D did a slam put back tieing the game. Fever was fouled with 3 minutes left and gave the Kings a 1 pt lead. Girceck had 5 fouls after that foul. Bball was fouled but missed both his free-throws. Sactown Fever got the offensive rebound and put back slam. Danny then made a long 2 for a 2 pt lead. After that, Danny made a lay-up to give the Kings 4 pt lead. With 31 secs left, Kings up 2. Mad D made a 3 with 20 secs left, the Kings were up 5. Arryo then answered with an anotehr 3. Kings were up 2 with 15 seconds left. Bball went to the line and went 1-2. Then kerilenko missed a 3 but missed and then they fouled Danny who made both and endede the game.

Kings 82 Utah 77

POG: Vasillis Mykonos 9 pts, 9 rebs, 5 bkls, and 3 asts

Statistics:

(Minutes) Rbs Asts Stls Blks TOs Pts
S. Fever (20) 8 1 0 8 2 6
V. Mykonos (20) 9 3 1 5 0 9
M. D (20) 4 1 1 3 4 10
B. Kingsrock (20) 3 3 1 0 0 7
D. Herberholz (20) 1 1 2 0 0 18
P. Daley (13) 3 2 0 0 3 2
6th. Jackson (13) 3 1 0 0 2 2
M. Twix (8) 1 0 0 0 0 6
J. Shuttlesworth (13) 3 3 1 2 1 14
M. Clipper (13) 2 3 1 0 3 4
A. James (5) 1 0 0 1 0 4

* Starting line-up in bold

Game Notes:

- Bball had a bad game shooting 3-12
- Arryo had 22 pts, 9 asts, and 9-18 FG
- Girceck had 17 pts
- Utah Jazz had 39 rebs, 15 asts, 11 stls, 6 blks, 17 TOs, 41% FG, 38% 3 pointers, and 59% FT
- Kings had 45% FG, 10% in 3 pointers, 63% vFT, 38 rebs, 18 asts, 7 stls, 19 blks(season record), and 15 TOs

It is January 2nd. next game is against the Clippers.

Stay tuned!!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
--The Peter

"I just need to get used to getting reduced minutes, and then The Peter will be fine. The Peter is going to be a huge spark plug. He's going to be fine, don't ya'll worry!"

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Miles Clipper:

We needed this. "Myk" was THE MAN! Glad to see him step forward and really pilot us to a great win. I just want to give props to Danny, too. He was good. The new line-up seemed to work good. I think my left hand was asleep part of the time, like when I got those turnovers...

Jesus and I been practicing that play for a while. Glad it worked! Looking forward with mixed feelings to playing the Clippers. It's kinda like playing against my own family, ya know?

Bballkingsrock said:
This is for Gamecube......
I understand that but is this a game thing or what because some of the players have your names and Im wondering what it is. Is one guy playing a season with players who have your names? I wasnt around when this all started but it seems fun.

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
I understand that but is this a game thing or what because some of the players have your names and Im wondering what it is. Is one guy playing a season with players who have your names? I wasnt around when this all started but it seems fun.
they game me stats like VF21, 6th, and The Freak and I created them. I am controlling evrything so i am doing the dynasty moode and stuff like that.