Dear Kings: Change up that promotional frontpage, will ya?

They gotta promote as though the arena is damn near guaranteed to be empty. There's not really anything wrong with that besides the non-Kings fans that it may attract, but it still pumps money in to the team.

Last edited:
I really don't see what the big deal is. The team knows that the Miami Thrice is the big thing in the NBA, and several fans (including myself), will be looking to buy tickets to see the Kings play against them.

http://www.nba.com/kings/kings_quarter_season_passes.html

I know the nazgul is the big ticket now, but to have them as the bigger image over the rooks is not how to push the team right now. Put Tyreke with the rooks in the trio's spot and put the trio down in the corner or something.

I don't make threads often, but come on Maloof Sports, have a little more pride in the city wanting to see your team.
Wikipedia tells me nazgul is a Lord of the Rings reference...wow:(

I know people want to see it. I just thought they'd go with "Tyreke and the Kings versus The Miami Dream Team!" Instead, the Kings being there seems an afterthought.

nick: someone else came up with the nickname, but it's perfect

Hey maloof sports ent!

Put a quality team on the court and we will come, we prove it time and time again.
Oh how little you know of Sacramento. For about 15 years, crap was on the floor and attendance was not only strong but sellout after sellout. We have never "proved it time and time again."

But yes, a better product would mean better attendance. I wouldn't call out the maloofs, I would call out the GM for the slow turn around.

K

KingPin345

http://www.nba.com/kings/kings_quarter_season_passes.html jordans

I know the nazgul is the big ticket now, but to have them as the bigger image over the rooks is not how to push the team right now. Put Tyreke with the rooks in the trio's spot and put the trio down in the corner or something.

I don't make threads often, but come on Maloof Sports, have a little more pride in the city wanting to see your team.

LOL yea it really does look like they are holding hands lol