You don't understand.
yeah i totally dont understand.

more and more people on this forum dont understand

the kings writers and reporters dont understand

doug christie doesn't understand

the players dont understand

the kings grant and jerry dont understand

BUT

YOU DO!!!!! you and Joerger totally get it!!!!

yeah i totally dont understand.

more and more people on this forum dont understand

the kings writers and reporters dont understand

doug christie doesn't understand

the players dont understand

the kings grant and jerry dont understand

BUT

YOU DO!!!!! you and Joerger totally get it!!!!
I think Joerger understands and is doing well. What's your question?

S

sactownfan

Or whatever. I think I'll stick with Dave.
good... things are going really great!!! I love what this team is doing! I really can't wait to watch Koufos reach all-star status!!! and watch Cousins have to guard the Ryan Anderson stretch 4's over the next few years of awesome DAVE'S contract! I mean starting Temple that would totally KILL his versatility!! Good thing Dave knows that Temple should totally back up Ben and Affalo!!! The best way to win a game is to let the other teams best guards get smoking hot THEN you hit them with the versatility of Temple and we only lose by a few points.... totally a awesome game plan!!! maybe Dave will spare us from having to watch Casspi again and just put him back on the bench... who wants to watch one of "LAST YEARS" best players hustle and play team basketball??? I sure dont... Put Casspi where he belongs coach!!

DAVE IS A GREAT COACH! can't wait to watch the game tonight and witness one more time all of his genius

good... things are going really great!!! I love what this team is doing! I really can't wait to watch Koufos reach all-star status!!! and watch Cousins have to guard the Ryan Anderson stretch 4's over the next few years of awesome DAVE'S contract! I mean starting Temple that would totally KILL his versatility!! Good thing Dave knows that Temple should totally back up Ben and Affalo!!! The best way to win a game is to let the other teams best guards get smoking hot THEN you hit them with the versatility of Temple and we only lose by a few points.... totally a awesome game plan!!! maybe Dave will spare us from having to watch Casspi again and just put him back on the bench... who wants to watch one of "LAST YEARS" best players hustle and play team basketball??? I sure dont... Put Casspi where he belongs coach!!

DAVE IS A GREAT COACH! can't wait to watch the game tonight and witness one more time all of his genius
It's agame of name your death. I take it you don't agree with the coach. With all due respect I'm sticking with thre coach.

We can't do that. When you trade, you have to roster spots to fit everybody you bring in. You can't cut the guys you are bringing in until AFTER you've made roster room for them. So we'd have to cut two players (who???) and then at that point, why bother cutting Collison and Morrow?
I don't know much about Abrines except hes a SG from Spain, does not get a lot of playing time, and makes 6 mil a year. Add that to Paynes 2 mil and a Rudy trade should work. If we still need to lose a player to open up a spot just say goodbye to Afflalo now, hes not returning next year and it seems most of us would much rather see Temple and Richardson get that time.

Just get creative Vlade, this is becoming a very painful season.

I don't know about the rest of you, but this guy/girl is extremely exhausting & annoying.

You voiced your opinions. Great! No need to force it down everyone's throats... Most reasonable people would give a brand new head coach more than 20+ games before they bring out the pitch forks (well at least a coach who hasn't yet alienated our franchise player).

Do I agree with every decision Joerger makes? No. Do I disagree with every decision he makes? No. I (as much as anyone) want Temple to start. Hell I was practically the ONLY person on this forum who wanted Temple starting from the beginning of the season without seeing Temple, Afllalo, or McLemore step onto the court this year. However, Temple often finishes games and he gets a good amount of minutes. I would probably be as upset as you if Temple wasn't getting minutes, but he is. Same with Koufos. I've recommended either Tolliver or Casspi to start instead.

Having said all of that, I like Joerger. I like that he preaches defense first. How effective this team will become on the defensive end remains to be seen, but I'm glad we have a coach who has his priorities in order. I also like that he has connected with Cousins. I don't know if you have noticed, but Cousins doesn't necessarily have a good track record with coaches. Joerger seems to have Cousins' back and Cousins seems to have Joerger's back. That's something that should be valued considering how hard it's been for us to find a coach that can connect with Cousins on that level. There's also the fact that he has a good resume coming out of Memphis.

Rather than shoving your opinion in everyone's face, how about you take a more mature approach and simply state your opinion and leave it at that? I'd also recommend dialing down the aggression in your posts. It just comes across as obnoxious...

Dave doesn't deserve to win because he tries to lose.... this isn't a contender team... and we need every advantage we can get... Dave Joerger is all about hurting every chance we have of winning as far as what the coach can control...

He just blames the players , or claims "bad shooting for every loss .... he straight up said he couldn't do anything to help this team be better...

thats about all i needed to hear. Horrible leadership right there... Cousins can even take that blame some nights when he goes for un godly numbers, and seriously gave it everything. Dave can check his pride and accept his personnal decisions, rotations and just about everything else he does is horrible .
Why do you dislike Joerger so much? He has only been here a couple of months. What were your expectations???

gunks

Hall of Famer
Team needs more time/talent before we turn on Joerger.

Lets see what happens in the latter half of the year post Rudy (I'm assuming us shipping him out is a given).

One less ISO player should help the offense. Defenses always take awhile to click, especially when the roster lacks major talents (we only have Temple and an inconsistent Cuz) on that end to cover for the mishaps as the team defense gels.

I'm still giving Joerger the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Team needs more time/talent before we turn on Joerger.

Lets see what happens in the latter half of the year post Rudy (I'm assuming us shipping him out is a given).

One less ISO player should help the offense. Defenses always take awhile to click, especially when the roster lacks major talents (we only have Temple and an inconsistent Cuz) on that end to cover for the mishaps as the team defense gels.

I'm still giving Joerger the benefit of the doubt.
If this fanbase turns on the 2nd best coach this franchise has ever landed, less than a year into his reign...it will deserve every ounce of pain its been through for the past decade, and every ounce that comes after the idiots chase another top coach out of town.

This isn't even "chill". This is "grow up". We've got a good coach for the first time in forever, but it takes time for the cumulative effects of coaching ans system to set in.

dude12

Hall of Famer
If this fanbase turns on the 2nd best coach this franchise has ever landed, less than a year into his reign...it will deserve every ounce of pain its been through for the past decade, and every ounce that comes after the idiots chase another top coach out of town.

This isn't even "chill". This is "grow up". We've got a good coach for the first time in forever, but it takes time for the cumulative effects of coaching ans system to set in.
I mean...it's such an easy roster to piece together....talented players all up and down it.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer

Too many Kings fans have compulsive behavior issues in terms of expecting instant gratification