Dave hinting at Phoenix trade? (Answer: No.)

Carmichael Dave just tweeted a bunch of emojis. Not sure what it all means, but on balance, it appears to be good news. I am not fluent.

Edit: Here you go.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Carmichael Dave just tweeted a bunch of emojis. Not sure what it all means, but on balance, it appears to be good news. I am not fluent.

Edit: Here you go.

Basically, things are looking up. The policy is going to be "see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil." It's a new day for the Kings.

No idea about the phone one.

And, as a disclaimer, I could be totally wrong. :p

K

KingMilz

Rudy for Bledsoe and 2 other suns works with the trade machine...
Morris Twins/Bled for Rudy/DC

Since they plan on playing Rudy at the 4 just swap him with Keif who has been doing that for like 2 years now.

The other one I heard was Moreland for one of the Harrison twins or something like that

No idea what all that means.

Although Bledsoe would be incredible. Not only a great 2nd fiddle to D-Cuz, but the fact they're good friends can do a lot to rebuild his trust in the organization.

If it's any part of Bledsoe only works contract wise for Gay it would seem. Plus there would have to be other pieces - thus 3 Suns headed to Sac. No hint of such deal currently bouncing around Phoenix Suns sources, boards, etc.

K

KingMilz

Rudy for Bledsoe and the twins doesnt work, but you substitue the lesser twin for Granger.. it works:

View attachment 5321
The Morris twins I'm pretty sure are on a much bigger salary this season, so if it is indeed 3 Suns for one Kings and Bledose is the one of the Suns than both of them are out of the equation. Rudy is set to make like 13-14mil he's not on 19million anymore. Those are this past season's salaries.

Dave's cryptic tweets drive me nuts. I love the guy, but it's infuriating. Like when Jason Jones went off about how this isn't Cousins' fault, and he said Jones is correct and that's what he's been hinting at since last month. Hinting? Why don't you just say it? Arghhhhhhhhh.

Also, guys, the Suns thing was just a tongue-in-cheek guess from someone on Twitter. Could also obviously mean three days from now (free agency?), or whatever else Dave's demented mind dreamed up.

I can't do smileys anymore unless it's something insanely good, so that's out.

And I can't just do fun emoticons to express my mood, because it gets Zapbruder filmed.

I tweeted it, and took a nap (long week). Checked my favorite forum for news.

Atta boy Kings, love it.

Don't want to jinx anything.

It's a new dawn.

I think we can silence the alarms.

Mystery solved.

PS: Trilly conditions at the airport tonight at 10:30

As much as people think I get jollies off of the dissection of this stuff, having gone through cryptic stuff as a fan for so many years, I really don't. It's the opposite. I guess I have a lesser view of how a random tweet of mine will get taken, which is of course why I don't do :) anymore (unless warranted).

Or Defcon One posts (which I hope in retrospect made sense, funny to read that thread again).

If there are any certainties in Kingsland right now, it's In Vlade We Trust.