Darren Collison

He needs more shots! DC just not getting enough shots this season. DC is seriously the most important piece in the Kings winning(aside from Cousins). Give him more shots please. Just let him loose. I know it doesnt' really fit Joergers offense, but just let DC do his thing.

His little post game comment about not complaining about the calls... I could almost see him regret it the second it came out. Might get more play later.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
His little post game comment about not complaining about the calls... I could almost see him regret it the second it came out. Might get more play later.
He didn't mean anything by it. If you listen to his whole interview with Kayte, which I've now done three times, he was talking about the whole team remaining focused and not letting anything deter them. It's already being discussed on Twitter with Carmichael Dave and others.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
No you don't. There was NO hidden meaning and DC was not referring to DeMarcus. But, of course, I'm sure some people will try and spin it that way.

DC is a class act. If he did have a complaint about Boogie, he would NEVER air it in public.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Darren Collison speaking out on Twitter:

Scott Levin ‏@KingsSLev 1h1 hour ago
Darren Collison: "I thought we did an unbelievable job of really coming together. Nobody was complaining about the calls..."

Darren Collison Verified account ‏@Darren_Collison
This is not the full content of the interview. We are all together in the locker room... Stop it!

----------------------------------------------------------

Anybody else want to try and twist his words?

I love this team...and I love how they're coming together, haters be damned.

Congrats to Collison for a great game. Maybe his best overall game since joining the team.
And congrats to all the players who contributed tonight to a surprise victory.
I even saw Tolliver get a contested rebound tonight, so you know the planets were lined up!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Darren Collison speaking out on Twitter:

Scott Levin ‏@KingsSLev 1h1 hour ago
Darren Collison: "I thought we did an unbelievable job of really coming together. Nobody was complaining about the calls..."

Darren Collison Verified account ‏@Darren_Collison
This is not the full content of the interview. We are all together in the locker room... Stop it!

----------------------------------------------------------

Anybody else want to try and twist his words?

I love this team...and I love how they're coming together, haters be damned.
Wow.

How asinine is that little attempt?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wow.

How asinine is that little attempt?
Ironically, this is the kind of thing that will help bind the team together ... against all who would try to break them apart.

We saw it with the Vlade-Webber team, the original Band of Brothers. I think we may be seeing a version of it again... due in no small part to the steadying influence of Dave Joerger and the veterans Vlade brought in to help right the ship.