D'Angelo Russell for the #10?

I think the Nets have the potential to make out like bandits in this, Russell played for Byron Scott and a rookie coach on a team that was clearly tanking with no veteran leadership. He was the #2 pick just a couple of years ago and Kenny Atkinson is highly regarded and I think will do wonders for the kid. We should have been able to beat that offer easily, maybe Vivek did not want to eat the Mozy contract?

dude12

Hall of Famer
Kings got involved in this...

David Aldridge @daldridgetnt
Lakers, per sources, engaged Sacramento in talks that would have sent the 2nd pick to the Kings for Sac’s two 1st-rounders (5 and 10) (1/2)

Lakers would have then packaged one of the Kings’ picks w/27 & 28 along w/player in offer to Indy for Paul George. But Kings said no (2/2).
Glad we didn't help the Lakers and by the way.......we are going to get Fox, who may end up better than Ball.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer

Lakers, per sources, engaged Sacramento in talks that would have sent the 2nd pick to the Kings for Sac’s two 1st-rounders (5 and 10) (1/2)

Lakers would have then packaged one of the Kings’ picks w/27 & 28 along w/player in offer to Indy for Paul George. But Kings said no (2/2).
whew! boy am I glad Vlade declined that one

Seems like we might want Jackson after all.