CWebb on The Apprentice?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
ReinadelosReys said:
Yeah, I just got off the phone with a friend on the East coast. Defamation of character if Webb is looking for legal action.
Would someone please share what was said on the show?

Haha...I just heard a clip from Cwebb on the pregame party train pretty much saying the same thing.

He said he never agreed to it, he never agreed to be on the show. That you shouldn't believe everything because all reality TV isn't reality and there is a script behind it and that they should be careful of defamation of character or slander suits.

Who knows what really went on. As fas as I know when ever you are showed on an TV of any kind, whenever you as a person are protrayed on TV the producers HAVE to have your consent. Now, Chris's name was only used, but its still protraying him in a negative light (reguardless if they did recieve confirmation that he would Meecee or not).

My friend said something about Stern stepping in--I think, the phone was breaking up.

They (Jen) said something how Cwebb commited through his agent and if he is going to back down than that should be on consciousness and he should feel guilty for it. Basically made it appear that he doesn't care about the charity.