CP3 responds to Cousins calling Griffin an actor

Status
Not open for further replies.
High school kids usually say things like that in response ... I guess that's what we can expect from a Lakers-wannabe squad aka Griffin and CP3.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Whatever.

That's more IT's problem than anyone else, if he's facing off against a fired up CP3 coming off a poor game by his standards.

Obligatory teammate support/defense. Not very creative. Just shows that Boogie got to them with the comment, cause it's true. Boogie's comments weren't premeditated. This one was.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Uhh....except he was right.
Congratulations, Capt. Obvious. Yeah, he was right but to what end? Once again I'm disappointed in an NBA superstar who belied my assumption that he was smarter than a 5th grader. Paul's comments do no good whatsoever.

L

LWP777

Congratulations, Capt. Obvious. Yeah, he was right but to what end? Once again I'm disappointed in an NBA superstar who belied my assumption that he was smarter than a 5th grader. Paul's comments do no good whatsoever.
What is he supposed to say? "DMC is right, my teammate IS babied by the league." ????

He's just sticking by his guy which is what you'd expect the leader of the team to do. And, he was right, they won, we lost. That's really what it's all about.

Cousins comes off as the guy who got abused and then whined that the reason he got abused is because Blake was just a better actor. whether he was right or wrong it is whiny and childish.

it does not matter.... the point is the winners are favored and sell more tickets than losers.... hence the league favors them.... all kings fans know this (*****even sometimes when your the best for a short time****) Demarcus is right even tho we didnt win... winning and right are not the same thing

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Cousins comes off as the guy who got abused and then whined that the reason he got abused is because Blake was just a better actor. whether he was right or wrong it is whiny and childish.
There are many ways of looking at this and you chose the only way, as a non-fan of the Kings, that you can see.

I personally think that Cousins did the right thing and if he is going to get the star treatment, he has to point out the inequities and also eventually earn the right to get the same kinds of calls that Griffen gets away with. Now he has to schmooze with the refs and I saw a bit of that the last game. It is good for the NBA to have the stars on the floor as much as possible and the refereeing will be appropriate to that end. There is no question that Boogie is a star. Now he needs more floor time and that's up to the refs.

The comment by CP3 goes unmentioned but then no troll would give a balanced view.

No, he doesn't come off that way.

He comes off as a guy who's willing to take a chance and say outloud what everybody is thinking but is too afraid to say.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What is he supposed to say? "DMC is right, my teammate IS babied by the league." ????

He's just sticking by his guy which is what you'd expect the leader of the team to do. And, he was right, they won, we lost. That's really what it's all about.
My point, which I apparently failed to make, was that there was no need for CP3 to say anything. That's really what it's all about.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I thought it was pretty mature considering what DMC said about his teammate.
I usually do this via PM but considering the circumstances, I'm going to make it public.

The board is called KINGSFANS.com for a reason. We're Kings fans here. You are a guest in our house. While we don't have a lot of rules, we do have a few and the primary rule is simple - Don't be a jerk. If you are a jerk, then we - the moderators of KF - are charged with the task of dealing with you. And I, one of the moderating staff, am therefore giving you one final warning. If you want to remain and talk hoops, fine. But if you continue to be nothing more than a troll, then you need to find another bridge to skulk around under. And that's just how it is.

I usually do this via PM but considering the circumstances, I'm going to make it public.

The board is called KINGSFANS.com for a reason. We're Kings fans here. You are a guest in our house. While we don't have a lot of rules, we do have a few and the primary rule is simple - Don't be a jerk. If you are a jerk, then we - the moderators of KF - are charged with the task of dealing with you. And I, one of the moderating staff, am therefore giving you one final warning. If you want to remain and talk hoops, fine. But if you continue to be nothing more than a troll, then you need to find another bridge to skulk around under. And that's just how it is.
How is my opinion trollish? I really believe that what CPS said was pretty mild. I am not saying to be a jerk I am saying it because it relates to the discussion at hand and is my opinion.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
How is my opinion trollish? I really believe that what CPS said was pretty mild. I am not saying to be a jerk I am saying it because it relates to the discussion at hand and is my opinion.
Reviewing your posts in the game thread, you are nothing but a vexation to the vast majority of people on this board. Sorry, but that's just not gonna fly. You've had your final warning. Stir the pot once more and you can post elsewhere. The discussion is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.