Cousins interview with Greg Anthony on NBATV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He supposedly said he'd retire here and have his jersey hanging in Sacramento one day but I didn't see if it was already posted

Just saw that we lost to Miami btw. Awful

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He supposedly said he'd retire here and have his jersey hanging in Sacramento one day but I didn't see if it was already posted

Just saw that we lost to Miami btw. Awful
Bah! We don't want him! I much prefer that random 4th quarter lineup we saw tonight to a team featuring a cancer like Demarcus Cousins.

Trade him for Jae Crowder and be done with it!

Trade him for two good starting caliber players and two #1 draft picks and be done with it. Or celebrate 30 win seasons, maybe 10 in a row? We are almost there

Trade him for two good starting caliber players and two #1 draft picks and be done with it. Or celebrate 30 win seasons, maybe 10 in a row? We are almost there
The team and him have an understanding for an extension. It's done. Kings would look unprifessionL to reneg

Or celebrate 30 win seasons, maybe 10 in a row? We are almost there
You're right. We're celebrating 30+ win seasons instead of Sixer-esque seasons of 19, 18, 10 and 19 because we have DeMarcus Cousins. Have you not seen this team's record w/o him the past 3-4 seasons?

Cousins can make a dumpster fire roster somewhat respectable because he's the only player that routinely demands (and can beat) a double-team. Now that the Kings have a respectable roster (when healthy) we're seeing them beat some elite level teams when they rarely did so before. If/when they finally put together an above average roster around Boogie, you'll see him carry this team a lot further.

Let me make my point here...
I'm 36 yo and love the kings. I became a season ticket holder when I was 30. I've played in 750+ competitive 5 on 5 basketball games, without claiming to be anything but a guy who will fight for boards. I've watched every god dang Kings game since 1995. And I can't stand Cousins and his ****ING attitude. He is killing our team. I'm sick of his childish ways. He will never be a winner.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I'm 36 yo and love the kings. I became a season ticket holder when I was 30. I've played in 750+ competitive 5 on 5 basketball games, without claiming to be anything but a guy who will fight for boards. I've watched every god dang Kings game since 1995. And I can't stand Cousins and his ****ING attitude. He is killing our team. I'm sick of his childish ways. He will never be a winner.
Never say never. You may be right though, he won't ever be a winner if he remains in Sacramento IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Holy crap! JT posted on our board! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.