Cousins & Donte to participate in Melo/Drew League Game Tonight @7PM

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Anyone have a link or know if it will be televise anywhere? Cousins, Donte are participating as well as LeBron, Melo, Paul, Durant, Wall, etc.

I heard that tix are $100/ea. for this summer exhibition game. Is that true and if so who is getting all the money?

Oh, just saw in comment at the link (comments) that tix are general $40 and floor $100 with 4,500 seats. Still, not sure who is getting the $.

Last edited:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I'm assuming the money will go to charity or something like that. These guys are hungry to play and I'm glad that they are all getting together. Now, the only problem is can they televise some of these games?? man, I'm craving to watch Cousins/Donte play. Guess I'll have to just settle for the highlights after the game. sigh. Why are they making it so difficult to watch these games? It's just not right.

I'm assuming the money will go to charity or something like that. These guys are hungry to play and I'm glad that they are all getting together. Now, the only problem is can they televise some of these games?? man, I'm craving to watch Cousins/Donte play. Guess I'll have to just settle for the highlights after the game. sigh. Why are they making it so difficult to watch these games? It's just not right.
I read networks are scared of airing one game and pissing the NBA off.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Well apparently the Fredette rookie exhibiton games will be televised. I'm not talking about on ESPN or anything big like that, BYU TV I believe they mentioned. Should be able to find streams of that hopefully.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Well apparently the Fredette rookie exhibiton games will be televised. I'm not talking about on ESPN or anything big like that, BYU TV I believe they mentioned. Should be able to find streams of that hopefully.
I believe that the original press release said that the second game would be televised on BYU TV. So far I haven't personally heard otherwise, but it could have been expanded to both games.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I believe that the original press release said that the second game would be televised on BYU TV. So far I haven't personally heard otherwise, but it could have been expanded to both games.
Yeah, your right Baja. It actually was the second game that they said will be televised. As for the first one, I highly doubt it.