College bowl pick em (in case you haven't seen it)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We've got a signup going for 2 different College Bowl Pick Em games for the upcoming College Bowl season. If you haven't seen it yet, give it a peek HERE . The two games both require you to pick winners, but one also requires you to rate your confidence in your picks.

Thanks to eMBarkat10n for wanting to start them! I'm in the one that doesn't require confidence. Come join! :p

We've got a signup going for 2 different College Bowl Pick Em games for the upcoming College Bowl season. If you haven't seen it yet, give it a peek HERE . The two games both require you to pick winners, but one also requires you to rate your confidence in your picks.

Thanks to eMBarkat10n for wanting to start them! I'm in the one that doesn't require confidence. Come join! :p
Thank you :)

Let's see if we can get a few more people to join in. It's FREE!!!!! Click on the link above (in VF21's post) to go to the main post. And let me know which one you would like to join. If I don't get much more interest, I might scrap the confidence points one and will just go for the straight pick em (no confidence points, no spreads.....If I do, I apologize, LoungeLizard and pdxKingsFan, but you can still be in. even though you showed interest in the confidence points initially)

Let's see if we can get a few more people to join in. It's FREE!!!!! Click on the link above (in VF21's post) to go to the main post. And let me know which one you would like to join. If I don't get much more interest, I might scrap the confidence points one and will just go for the straight pick em (no confidence points, no spreads.....If I do, I apologize, LoungeLizard and pdxKingsFan, but you can still be in. even though you showed interest in the confidence points initially)

Let me know by the end of the day today if you want to join. Since no one has really shown much interest in either pool (yet), I am officially scrapping the confidence points one, and will still run the straight pick em (no confidence points, no point spreads).