Clippers at Kings - April 5

Enriched Scholars Night at the Kings!

Join Enriched Scholars as they watch the Sacramento Kings take on the Los Angeles Clippers! A portion of all proceeds will benefit the Enriched Scholars Program at Cosumnes River College!

To order tickets, please visit:

http://www.kingsticketsave.com/EnrichedScholars

Or contact:
Michael Ramos
916.928.3634 or mramos@kings.com
Fax to: 916.928.9794 or mail with payment to:
Power Balance Pavilion, Attn: Michael Ramos
One Sports Parkway, Sacramento, CA 95834

KINGS VS. CLIPPERS – THURSDAY, APRIL 5, 2012 AT 7 P.M.

Upper Level, Corners and Baseline Lower Level, Corners
# of tickets ____ @ $22.00

Upper Level, Sideline Lower Level, Baseline
# of tickets ____ @ $30.00

(Actual costs of tickets above on Ticket Master = $42.50-49.50 plus fees for total of $53.75-61.25)

Lower Level, Corners
# of tickets ____ @ $55.00

Lower Level, Baseline
# of tickets ____ @ $52.00

(Actual costs of tickets above on Ticket Master = $79.50-133 plus fees for total of $93-149)

I want to remind everyone that these discounted tickets are still for sale. If you can attend please click on the link above. It's fast and easy (provided you already have a free Ticket Master account, if not you can create one which is simple).

If you can't attend the game for whatever reason but would still like to help out you can purchase your tickets and then donate them to our students so that they can attend the game. The best way to go about that is by calling the Kings at 916.928.3634. Thanks!

Hey Mike, what row and section are the baseline tickets at?

I'm trying to make my way out there all the way from Palm Springs, CA.

I just got 2 tickets Sec. 106 Row. N. Hope to see many of you guys there.
Thanks Mike for letting us know on this deal.
Sorry about not getting back to you earlier. I attended the Kings at Warriors game and got home about an hour ago.

Glad you got a pair of tickets to the game and you helped with our student fundraiser too. Thanks!

I hope others from our forum will also purchase tickets.

If you cannot attend but still want to help out you can call the Kings and tell them you would like to purchase some tickets and have them donated so my students can attend the game with them.

The number is 916-928-3634.