Cisco Released

K

KingMilz

The Rockets gave up Troy Daniels to get Brewer....surely we could have given them something better than that.......we should have been talking about getting Brewer not the corpse of Garcia.

I am a huge Francisco Garcia fan, but I am afraid he may be calling it a career... Does he have any Francisco Garcia left in the tank?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Quite surprising given that they just reupped him.

But for us? Absolutely. Even if he couldn't help on the court, he could help bring more reinforcements to the vets in the lockerroom struggling to right this thing. Only problem is the new GS cabal has fired or run off nearly every single person in the organization who even knows who Cisco is. Maybe Corliss could put in a word for his old lockeroom leadership.

Wasn't Casspi his rookie lol. Well now that Casspi is all grown up it might be okay if the plan is to use him at the 2 because Nik clearly isn't ready imo.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
No brainier, great locker room guy when we could use one more. A long guard with a 3 pt shot, and potential assistant coach when we could use one or two. Not to mention the good will it would bring from fans for the FO at a time they sure could use some.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wasn't Casspi his rookie lol. Well now that Casspi is all grown up it might be okay if the plan is to use him at the 2 because Nik clearly isn't ready imo.
I'm guessing you haven't watched Cisco play lately. There's very little left in the tank, except his proclivity for fouls at the worst possible moment. If he's coming here for veteran presence as Bricklayer alluded to, that's one thing. But if he's coming here with the expectation that he'll be beneficial on the court, I fear we'll all be disappointed.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I'm guessing you haven't watched Cisco play lately. There's very little left in the tank, except his proclivity for fouls at the worst possible moment. If he's coming here for veteran presence as Bricklayer alluded to, that's one thing. But if he's coming here with the expectation that he'll be beneficial on the court, I fear we'll all be disappointed.
Sort of sad. Cisco actually played well on his national team, at least the games against the US team. He's been plagued with injuries of late though. Handwriting is on the wall.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sort of sad. Cisco actually played well on his national team, at least the games against the US team. He's been plagued with injuries of late though. Handwriting is on the wall.
He's always been prone to injuries, just unusual ones. Ball caught between rim and backboard? Cisco jumps up and frees the ball, comes down and injures his ankle. Using exercise ball in practice facility? It explodes and Cisco's hand is injured. Etc...