chris webber (do i need to say more?)

Entity

Hall of Famer
bibbyweb said:
I agreed with all the things Webber said. The only part missing was that he was not taking any blame on himself. Its really good that he is doing that now. But I also think that he shouldn't be saying all these things in front of the press. Locker room talk is what it is. It should be confined to the team-mates.

No he is not just saying it now. That interview of Webber was done at the beginning of the summer. Fact is since Miller blew up at them the other day. Nobody on the kings seems to be talking to the press and they are pissed about so they are drudging up old articles and reprinting them as if they were recently said. Shame on the Bee. What happened to city papers being behind their teams?

How can anyone argue that this team does not need more mental toughness? If the team's collective balls didnt shrink into a size of a pea in 2002 we would have taken the Lakers.

LPKingsFan said:
How can anyone argue that this team does not need more mental toughness? If the team's collective balls didnt shrink into a size of a pea in 2002 we would have taken the Lakers.
: thumbs up :

So true.....