[Game] Cavaliers @ Kings - 1/12/13 - 3 p.m. PST

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
G-Man says that Deuce Mason is poring over the record books for the last time we had a win this big. I says that Deuce Mason is too slow: We last won by 40+ points last season.
poring over the record books my behind.

Here guys, hire me. While preparing the grades thread I found that stat in less than a minute on Basketball-reference.com. Just have to know your sites and searches nowadays.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Yes cause the SG's still sucked regardless of the 44 point belting
How long till we start Williams @SF and move Gay to SG?
I guess we will do it when coach Malone decides he is tired of having a cohesive unit and is tired of finally having a successful bench. Two nights in a row we have blowout wins and ppl wanting the starting lineup changed. Finally things are starting to look fluid. Why in the world would you interrupt that by putting one of your best bench scorers in the starting lineup where he then becomes 4th option instead of 2nd

K

KingMilz

I guess we will do it when coach Malone decides he is tired of having a cohesive unit and is tired of finally having a successful bench. Two nights in a row we have blowout wins and ppl wanting the starting lineup changed. Finally things are starting to look fluid. Why in the world would you interrupt that by putting one of your best bench scorers in the starting lineup where he then becomes 4th option instead of 2nd
Cause he's better as a starter and you could rotate him easily with the other starters where the bench would not take much of a hit.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Side-note. At least with Ben, we don't question his effort or hustle when he's on the floor. He might not have it figured out yet, but you know he's doing his best.

Bennett just looks slow, out-of-shape, and looks like he has no interest in playing defense or rebounding. Can't believe how different his play is now than what he was in school.
Bennett looked disinterested and almost angry that he was even there. I'm thinking he's figured out being drafted by the Cavaliers might not have been his ticket to success.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bravo.

There were 90+ possessions in this game, everybody got a look at the basket, just hope, that when there's only 80 trips the other way against the Pacers or Grizzlies, everybody is still fighting on D.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
What this season?? You realize that the second half is a more difficult schedule right? We would all like to see the team go .600 rest of the season, but let's not get ahead of ourselves
depends how you define difficult schedule. We play more road games. But on the other hand, we should be playing a weaker slate of teams. These next 3 weeks are the final extended stretch against top teams.

What this season?? You realize that the second half is a more difficult schedule right? We would all like to see the team go .600 rest of the season, but let's not get ahead of ourselves
Maybe he ment we are going to play 500 basketball, which means we would go 24-23 and have a final record of 37-45. Which would be just fine by me. I'm tired of waiting for the next draft, I want to see this team start winning and have faith in the future. And then, as long as we don't lose our draft pick, there's always a chance to be lucky in the lottery. This is a season of change, maybe our usual bad luck at the lottery will change as well.

I'm scratching my head too.

Yeah, this is working too well! Change it!