Carmichael Dave innuendo, "We are officially at Defcon One"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

Hall of Famer
At this point all Karl could do is set a foundation going into next year. Which is what I was clamoring for the day they fired Malone. I hate interim. It basically puts things on hold til next season. Start now and you have the preliminary stuff out of the way come training camp next year

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
PDA has been named GM for life. Chris Mullin awarded the key to the city for beating Nik in a three point shooting contest. Boogie also being benched in favor of Sim Bhullar. Also Tyrone Corbin has been extended to the tune of a 10-year, 50 million dollar contract.

Oh, and your season ticket prices are now going to increase by 25% in addition to the previous 10% jump.

#SacramentoProud

Is there a way to run a pool, where we all get a date/time for the official news break from Woj about George Karl reaching agreement to coach the Kings?

Might be fun.

PDA has been named GM for life. Chris Mullin awarded the key to the city for beating Nik in a three point shooting contest. Boogie also being benched in favor of Sim Bhullar. Also Tyrone Corbin has been extended to the tune of a 10-year, 50 million dollar contract.

Oh, and your season ticket prices are now going to increase by 25% in addition to the previous 10% jump.

#SacramentoProud
or.........

I feel pretty sure he knows a Karl announcement is imminent. I heard he is pals with DMC's agent or something - and DMC's agent is a guy who would be pretty pacin plugged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.