Breaking down 'Boogie'- article by David Thorpe

S

sactownfan

For those of you that have ESPN insider

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/stor...sins-excellence-2013-14?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Great but not super ground breaking article. Lots of praise and some interesting stats.

The article ends with " The question is no longer "will he figure it out?" We know that answer. All the Sacramento Kings have to do now is find the best fits next to Cousins -- their most talented and best overall player and a certain All-Star for years to come."

Its basically Thorpe pushing Boogie to the All Star game propaganda! which is great! What a change to have writers actually support this franchise and one of its players going/deserving to be on the All Star team! I really hope he makes it. Also this year could end with IT winning most improved player.

On a side note this fan voting for the all-stars is so lame. hopefully Silver has tee'd this up as something he needs to change.

Also this year could end with IT winning most improved player.
IT has improved, but he was pretty good last year too. I think Demar Derozan is going to take home MIP award. He has made a quantum leap forward offensively and is still a pretty decent defensive player.

Hey did you guys hear about Jimmer's text the other evening?

Okay seriously, great news! There's been so much lazy journalism surrounding Boogie the last year, that it's great to see some sports writers finally starting to catch on. Instead of sleepily rewriting the headlines of two years ago, we're starting to see people talking about DFC in the manner his actions have justified. From all perspectives, I have to say it's about time.

I'm still not going to become an ESPN Insider, but I did retweet the article just to add some positive reinforcement.... ;-)