Bravo!!!

A

AriesMar27

the lakers are losing and the jazz just lost..... the lakers are getting beat down....

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
AriesMar27 said:
im glad that we won but.... i just want the lakers to lose.....
If I could make just a one word correction for you here, Aries.......

I'm glad that we won AND...I just want the Lakers to lose. :D

A

AriesMar27

yeah but a loss doesnt hurt as much if the 2 teams ahead of you and the 1 team behind you lose as well.....

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Rain man said:
Now we need to back it up. the win tonight means nothing if we lose to the Hawks on Friday.
This comment never fails to amuse me. The win tonight won't count any longer? Do they actually go back and change the score or just change the W to an L?

Please...We WON. It means we can win on the road. One game at a time, one step at a time. It's only one win, but it's one more than we had yesterday...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, I'm just looking at it as one step closer to playing past the third week in April at this point.

;)

Love your avatar, BTW!!!

VF21 said:
This comment never fails to amuse me. The win tonight won't count any longer? Do they actually go back and change the score or just change the W to an L?

Please...We WON. It means we can win on the road. One game at a time, one step at a time. It's only one win, but it's one more than we had yesterday...
No, it just means that the next game, on paper, is the most winnable game on the trip, and this one was tougher. We just won a game that we weren't favored to win. It would be a shame to follow it with a loss when we are favored. This now has the potential to be a very good trip. A loss to Atlanta is the kind of thing that can spoil it in a way that losing to new Jersey or Washington could not.

Rain man said:
No, it just means that the next game, on paper, is the most winnable game on the trip, and this one was tougher. We just won a game that we weren't favored to win. It would be a shame to follow it with a loss when we are favored. This now has the potential to be a very good trip. A loss to Atlanta is the kind of thing that can spoil it in a way that losing to new Jersey or Washington could not.
Atlanta has been playing good lately. I don't expect it to be an easy game.