Bravo, Westbrook

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Hopefully, it will be better for Kings Fans. I have chosen to believe that that team is not good enough to make the playoffs without Durant.

Hopefully, it will be better for Kings Fans. I have chosen to believe that that team is not good enough to make the playoffs without Durant.
With Oladipo and Westbrook I think they will still be pretty tough. Obviously not what they were since they lost not only Durant but Ibaka as well. I think Westbrook will lead the league in scoring.

With Oladipo and Westbrook I think they will still be pretty tough. Obviously not what they were since they lost not only Durant but Ibaka as well. I think Westbrook will lead the league in scoring.
The problem with that backcourt will be outside shooting. It will be interesting to see how much teams just clog the paint against them. Durant and Ibaka helped space the floor for them.

K

KingMilz

Is Victor/Westbrook the most athletic backcourt in NBA history? I'm trying to think of a more athletic one (in particular with both guys in there physical prime) both are little tanks that can sky. I wonder if they can acquire even a good back up SF somehow cause Singler is not going to get it done. Props to him he's always wanted to be the man in OKC even when KD was there so in his mind it made no sense to leave.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Yeah, Harper averaged 20 points a game the season before he signed with Chicago, and then played 350 out of a possible 378 games as a Bull. My sense of things is that his reduced scoring wasn't about injuries, or deterioration of skills, so much as a changed role.

Yeah, Harper averaged 20 points a game the season before he signed with Chicago, and then played 350 out of a possible 378 games as a Bull. My sense of things is that his reduced scoring wasn't about injuries, or deterioration of skills, so much as a changed role.
With Harper, MJ, and Pippen, their perimeter defence was outstanding.