Brad Miller - DNP Coaches Decision ?

Just was on NBA it said DNP coaches decision and also the Trail Blazers feed said he was shooting around before the game ? Anyone know of this ?

Last edited:
I assumed they said he shot around before the game just for practice...ya know the same way Bobby J does sometimes...but I'm sure NBA.com or wherever you got those stats from just made a mistake

The logical explaination for the DNP must be that Brad mad a miraculous recovery, was ready to play, but then did something to pee off Adelman ;)

PixelPusher said:
The logical explaination for the DNP must be that Brad mad a miraculous recovery, was ready to play, but then did something to pee of Adelman ;)
Nah. I heard that O-Tag put on a Brad mask to try to fool Rick to let him play :)

On the nba.com boxscore, Eric Daniels was left off the roster. Unless it was just a mistake, like suggested earlier, the kings activated Miller and put Daniels back on the injured list.

Andriod_KiNg said:
Just was on NBA it said DNP coaches decision and also the Trail Blazers feed said he was shooting around before the game ? Anyone know of this ?
He was in street clothes at the end of the game.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
chelle said:
On the nba.com boxscore, Eric Daniels was left off the roster. Unless it was just a mistake, like suggested earlier, the kings activated Miller and put Daniels back on the injured list.
Mistake. Daniels was shooting around before the game.

I always look at the Yahoo.com boxscore and they have had him as DNP--Coach's Decision every game since he has been injured. I'm not really sure why.

I've actually seen Brad as a DNP-CD in quite a few box scores online... this was not the first. I sorta just shrugged it off, no biggie really.

chelle said:

oops just saw that.. I am wondering why they made this move? I thought Brad was coming back come playoffs, so why would they take him off the DL before the season ends unless he was going to make a "suprise" showing?

R

R1LOVER

FRom the king's website, yesterday was the first game brad was listed on the roster since his injury and Daniels is not listed any more. They had said he was healing better than expected so maybe he will playing soon....

B. Miller Coach's decision YES LET'S GET IT GOING BRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
K. Martin Coach's decision
G. Ostertag Coach's decision