Boogie's sabotage?

I was against trading boogie and this whole process has been a mess.

BUT

I'm not sure if those tears are for us or for the 30 million he missed out on, I feel bad for thinking that way but his agents did actively try to sabotage any return we would get back for him. If he loved us kings fans why make sure we get the worst deal possible? He knows how much crap we have endured and to me that was a giant FU to all of us on his way out, he did not have to do that.

Boogie may have lost 30 million but man did he win the PR war.

SLAB

Hall of Famer

BUT

I'm not sure if those tears are for us or for the 30 million he missed out on, I feel bad for thinking that way but his agents did actively try to sabotage any return we would get back for him. If he loved us kings fans why make sure we get the worst deal possible? He knows how much crap we have endured and to me that was a giant FU to all of us on his way out, he did not have to do that.

I don't think I agree. I know as much as you do, we're all just guessing, but that seemed 100% as real as you ever get with an athlete.

I don't think I agree. I know as much as you do, we're all just guessing, but that seemed 100% as real as you ever get with an athlete.
I dont have any doubts that his connections here were real, but that move he and his agents made keep me from going all in on being overly upset.

i dont think he tried to purposely sabotage a trade. he wanted to stay with the kings, money probably being a factor but not the only. so he says i want to stay with the kings and dont try to trade me cuz i only will resign with the kings. you can take it as sabotage but i take it as someone wanting to be here and letting every team out there know that he wants to stay here

BUT

How can it be sabotage if it was Vlade himself who held a meeting with Cousins and his agents and told them that he wants Cousins here for a long long time and that he/team are ready to offer the $209 million extension this summer?

I wouldn't blame Boogie's agent (Fegan) for killing the offers even if he did because that's what you get for lying and not making up your mind before verbally committing to something like that.

Besides, Boogie's agent reportedly told Pelicans that he will not sign an extension which led to the so call better offer being rescinded. That can very well be just him telling the truth. Why would Boogie be automatically be expected to resign with the Pelicans or any team when he should go into free agency at this point after 2018 and have his pick?

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I have always found it useful to keep my doubts about others sincerities private, and to take them at face value in public. It shows respect and commands respect to do so. The truth is No One Ever Knows what's in another person's heart and the only way to show it's in yours is in how you treat others.