Boogie on the radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
anyone hear Boogie doing national radio shows today? The afternoon guys on 1140 said he made a fool of himself.
What was he talking about? They had to have said more than just that he made a fool of himself. Who are we talking about, BTW? Is this show before Grant?

Bill herenda had a couple tweets mentioning him on gottlieb show. All I saw was him thinking we can make the playoffs and wanting to one day get into the all star 3 point contest. Nothing stands out as making a fool of yourself.

No idea what they meant, just a normal interview from my point of view, talking about his status in the league, playoffs and his mouthguard. He didnt even fell to mean the trick questions, for example which players teeth he would like to knock out the most. He calmly said that is not who he is and that he just wants to win on the court :)
You can listen here:
http://gottlieb.radio.cbssports.com...everybody-that-knows-me-knows-im-a-loyal-guy/

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
No idea what they meant, just a normal interview from my point of view, talking about his status in the league, playoffs and his mouthguard. He didnt even fell to mean the trick questions, for example which players teeth he would like to knock out the most. He calmly said that is not who he is and that he just wants to win on the court :)
You can listen here:
http://gottlieb.radio.cbssports.com...everybody-that-knows-me-knows-im-a-loyal-guy/
Well how dare he talk about which player's teeth he would like to knock out without mentioning Myers Leonard. Such foolishness.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thanks for the responses. This just reinforces the opinion I had that I haven't missed anything but not listening to that show. I like Jason Ross, but I think Ken Rudulph is full of himself and I didn't even know who Damien Barling was until I found out he's Kara Lawson's husband.

He was on Russillo & Kanell, then Doug Gottlieb about 2 hours later. I honestly was embarrassed by Boogies interviews on both shows. Just gave stupid cliché answers and was really short in his responses.

He sounded like he didn't want to be engaged at all and sounded half asleep the entire time. I could definitely feel the awkwardness.

Russillo asked him about how he is perceived with the officials and all Boogie said was "next question". Russillo then re-asked the question in a different way and Boogie again said "next question ". He sounded dumber than a bucket of shrimp on both shows.

Last edited:
He was on Russillo & Kanell, then Doug Gottlieb about 2 hours later. I honestly was embarrassed by Boogies interviews on both shows. Just gave stupid cliché answers and was really short in his responses.

He sounded like he didn't want to be engaged at all and sounded half asleep the entire time. I could definitely feel the awkwardness.

Russillo asked him about hown he is perceived with the officials and all Boogie said was "next question". Russillo then re-asked the question in a different way and Boogie again said "next question ". He sounded dumber than a bucket of shrimp on both shows.
That was a stupid question from Russillo.

Russillo asked him about hown he is perceived with the officials and all Boogie said was "next question". Russillo then re-asked the question in a different way and Boogie again said "next question ". He sounded dumber than a bucket of shrimp on both shows.
Really?! If those were the questions, he was darn smart NOT to answer them.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Russillo asked him about how he is perceived with the officials and all Boogie said was "next question". Russillo then re-asked the question in a different way and Boogie again said "next question ". He sounded dumber than a bucket of shrimp on both shows.
Boogie very wisely isn't going to answer questions about the officials, nor should he. Sounds like he did exactly the right thing IMHO. The link to Gottlieb is posted above, however, so people can judge for themselves.

Thanks for the responses. This just reinforces the opinion I had that I haven't missed anything but not listening to that show. I like Jason Ross, but I think Ken Rudulph is full of himself and I didn't even know who Damien Barling was until I found out he's Kara Lawson's husband.
Khtk can't get out of their own way. Breaking up Jason and company was a bad idea imo. Also I agree get Rudulph outa here his takes suck.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Those guys can be hard to listen to at times......not a big fan of them.....overly critical of Boogie. Cousins will be here longer than these guys.

Dead set you're kidding me right ?

And some people here still beat demarcus and say he hasn't shown growth

The kid has a brain and is using it whist those in the media are clearly trying to bait him.

Status
Not open for further replies.