Boogie at the Olympics

dude12

Hall of Famer
To start the second half, Irving showcases his skills and misses a driving layup, Melo forces a 3 with a defender up on him.....this first unit is not so great to watch.

I was a bit bummed by the Australia Spain result.
Bogut was spot on about the officiating.
Otherwise happy Cuz had a game and got his gold, but would have loved to see Bogdan hit some of those 3s.

After the fact dumb question: Is there no 3-second rule in FIBA?
Yes, but different than NBA 3 second rule. Two major differences between the FIBA rule and the NBA rule. In NBA, the three second count applies only when the ball is in bounds in the front court (in FIBA, the count is in effect whenever a team has control of the ball in bounds), and in the NBA, the three second count is suspended if the ball is loose. If that helps explain. During one of the games I recall commentator mentioning "looong 3 seconds and other one said, "this Rio time.":)

So Papagiannis is the only rookie or in Bogdanovis case future Kings player without some public support by Cousins? I remember Boogie making the same "the future is bright comments" about Malachi and Skal, but never saw a glimpse of a comment about Papa. But I admit I don't use social medias. So did I miss something?

Brick, with the statistics revealing the opposite, how do you explain the vast majority of people who watch basketball came away from the Olympics with the opinion that Cousins is a defensive liability and an overrated lazy ineffective guy?

It's downright creepy how easily Demarcus is demonized in EVERY group he's in.
He doesn't even have a homer announcer or "reporter" who defends and praises him.
I don't know of one other star in the NBA where that is the case.