Blockbuster deal?

Kings get: Griffin, Stephenson

Clippers get: Gay, McLemore, Koufos, Butler

---

Looking at what LAC themselves proposed to Denver for Griffin, they probably get more value back in this deal AND get Lance off their hands. BMac and Butler get traded like they want. We have the best frontcourt in the NBA by far with both DMC and Blake in their primes.

Probably will never happen but a man can dream. :D

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

---

Looking at what LAC thenselves proposed to Denver for Griffin, they probably get more value back in this deal AND get Lance off their hands. BMac and Butler get traded like they want. We have the best frontcourt in the NBA by far with both DMC and Blake in their primes.

If I knew where you lived, I'd come hit you upside the head. :p That's not a dream. That's a freaking nightmare.

---

Looking at what LAC thenselves proposed to Denver for Griffin, they probably get more value back in this deal AND get Lance off their hands. BMac and Butler get traded like they want. We have the best frontcourt in the NBA by far with both DMC and Blake in their primes.

That Denver deal is a thousand times better than this deal though.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I'm not a huge fan of Griffin, but sure I'd do it. Of course.

Have the best frontcourt in the NBA in Cuz/Blake/WCS, still retiain theoretical shooters on the wings in Belinelli and Casspi, the have Rondo to run it all and keep our 6th man?

If Cousins didn't punch out Blake, or Blake didn't punch out one of the cheerleaders (just getting a little carried away you know), if you didn't walk onto the court confident at that point, you never would.