Believe | 2012

It's our year, and I believe we can make it to the Playoffs. I made these #Believe & #2012Playoffs graphics. I'd like to make one for each individual member of the team. Tell me what you think, I'd love to know your opinions.

1st Graphic | Demarcus Cousins

I really like Garcia's but I am not a big fan of Boogie or Thompson's.
Thanks. Just curious, what don’t you like about the JT and Demarcus graphics? Sorry, I love hearing feedback.

Those are really nice. I do hope some "banner size" images are made too. I'd put them in forum signature.

Also, I really do hope we make the playoffs this year.
Thank you...What’s the size of a banner? I’ll see if I can make banner graphic.

I think they are nice.

I just don't feel like you need the disjointed kerning you did in JT's graphic, the '2012 playoffs' part. I can see why you might have done it since the way JT's images are positioned they are mirrored with the type but I don't fell that you need it for that.

I would also recommend experience with the size of "believe it's our time" heading. I feel that if you made it larger and not conformed to that black bar, it would come across better.

Also the 'Believe' is a a little hard to read on the Garcia graphic.

Last edited:
Wow those are awesome. Any chance you can make the Tyreke Evans one wallpaper size?
If you have a photo editing program like photoshop you can take the image and go to image>image size> and adjust the pixels to the size of the wall paper you want. I did it real quick (not going to post without permission) but since it's not Bloom's actual file the quality dips some. I'm guessing the images were just web images and not stock photos as well so enlarging can lead to that. I'd ask first though.

If you have a photo editing program like photoshop you can take the image and go to image>image size> and adjust the pixels to the size of the wall paper you want. I did it real quick (not going to post without permission) but since it's not Bloom's actual file the quality dips some. I'm guessing the images were just web images and not stock photos as well so enlarging can lead to that. I'd ask first though.
If you made it into a wallpaper size, you can post it. It's not a problem...Any yeah, the pictures are taken from the net.

Wow those are awesome. Any chance you can make the Tyreke Evans one wallpaper size?
Thanks! I appreciate it. I think Mad D will post it..btw, what size is a wallpaper?

I think they are nice.

I just don't feel like you need the disjointed kerning you did in JT's graphic, the '2012 playoffs' part. I can see why you might have done it since the way JT's images are positioned they are mirrored with the type but I don't fell that you need it for that.

I would also recommend experience with the size of "believe it's our time" heading. I feel that if you made it larger and not conformed to that black bar, it would come across better.

Also the 'Believe' is a a little hard to read on the Garcia graphic.
Thanks for the feedback. I kinda figured that the Jason Thompson might not appeal to a lot of people. I tried to do something different with that one. You’re right, the ‘2012 Playoffs’ part was made like that to balance with JT’s images. I thought it looked interesting, lol.

Thanks I’ll try playing with the “Believe It’s our time” to see how else I can put it in there and still make it noticeable.

Thanks for the feeback and thanks to everybody who responded.

I haven’t had time to make another one yet but hopefully I’ll make one soon. Is there any player that you guys want to see?

I also want to say these were the most aesthetically interesting wall papers I've seen on this site since I've been here since 02. It's probably because you kept it simple and used typography instead of just relying on filters and blurs like most casual wallpaper makers have been doing. I like the Cousin's and Thompson's pieces the best.

I liked Thompson's the most actually, aside from the SacBee water mark :p. The collage ripped out paper element (as seen with the images) introduced behind the 'Jason Thompson' text can make it a lot more cohesive. Also making it that heading larger would be nice as well. I feel like I'm one of my old professors right now :lol:

I kind of want to take out a red pen and circle some things that you could potentially experiment with to make your pieces even better. When I first saw these I thought "I wish I made something like that."

Last edited:

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I think I like the ones with game shots (Garcia, Evans) better than the others. I just like the action shots / capture of the spirit of the moment better than the "interview" type shots of Cousins. I also don't particularly care for the "torn paper" look of Thompson, but maybe that's just me.

But I do like them - good job! I have no artistic talent whatsoever. ;)

I also want to say these were the most aesthetically interesting wall papers I've seen on this site since I've been here since 02. It's probably because you kept it simple and used typography instead of just relying on filters and blurs like most casual wallpaper makers have been doing. I like the Cousin's and Thompson's pieces the best.

I liked Thompson's the most actually, aside from the SacBee water mark :p. The collage ripped out paper element (as seen with the images) introduced behind the 'Jason Thompson' text can make it a lot more cohesive. Also making it that heading larger would be nice as well. I feel like I'm one of my old professors right now :lol:

I kind of want to take out a red pen and circle some things that you could potentially experiment with to make your pieces even better. When I first saw these I thought "I wish I made something like that."
Thanks! The watermark..lol yeah, I know. I wanted to keep the size of the graphic so I left in there…I honestly love the feedback, so thank you for taking the time to give me advice on how to make them better ☺

I think I like the ones with game shots (Garcia, Evans) better than the others. I just like the action shots / capture of the spirit of the moment better than the "interview" type shots of Cousins. I also don't particularly care for the "torn paper" look of Thompson, but maybe that's just me.

But I do like them - good job! I have no artistic talent whatsoever. ;)
Thanks!

I figured the Jason Thompson one might be a hit in miss with people. But I’m glad that you like the other ones.

Thanks again…Don’t worry, I’m sure if you work on making graphics repeatedly you could be really good.