ashlee simpson booed at the orange bowl

hahaha i heard clips on jim rome this morning. he was hella ripping on her.

you make me want to SCREEEEAAAAAAMMMM

she is *so* over. bye bye non talent tail rider.

I must have listened to that clip 100x in the last couple days, and I just don't see myself getting sick of it anytime soon.

Thanks for the full clip Gargamel. I hadn't seen the whole atrocity yet :)

OMG...Anarchy signs on the drum kit....punk rock cheerleaders...what a rip off off. That was straight off the Smells Like Teen Spirit video. That girl sucks beyond words.

AceKingSuited said:
I must have listened to that clip 100x in the last couple days, and I just don't see myself getting sick of it anytime soon.

Thanks for the full clip Gargamel. I hadn't seen the whole atrocity yet :)

OMG...Anarchy signs on the drum kit....punk rock cheerleaders...what a rip off off. That was straight off the Smells Like Teen Spirit video. That girl sucks beyond words.
The bandmates too. Think they dress like that in real life and crafted that look? Can you say SELLOUTS?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Gargamel said:
The bandmates too. Think they dress like that in real life and crafted that look? Can you say SELLOUTS?
Well I don't think its any great secret that those aren't actually bandmates, but just musicians hired to play her stuff. In her case maybe not even her stuff, but the stuff written for her. Tough gig trying to actually get paid anything as a musician.

BTW, thx for that link....NOT! She should have cut that one off at about the 2:00 mark. Those last :45 seconds...felt embarrassed for her.

Well, as they say ... any publicity is better than no publicity :)
I bet she takes some singing lessons and sticks around for a while.

OptimusRhyme said:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ashleesimpsonboo.html

You can see the video of her beeing booed off stage at that link. Complements of Ebaumsworld.com :)
Ahh. It just never gets old :)

What's up with her waddle? She does this dance move where she stomps in place, but each time she plants each foot, she pushes her hips forward, then opens the inside of each knee a little to the front, as she plants her foot. So it looks like she's waddling forward, instead of walking in place. It's extremely awkward looking. I first noticed her doing it on SnL, toward the end of her first song, and she's doing it again in this show.

...Plus that horrific "jig" she did....I thought it was a prerequisite to be a good dancer, if you're going to be a pre-fabricated pop icon? I guess not!

The Latest on Ashley

Apparently, there is a petition floating around with 30,000 sports' fan signatures asking Ashley Simpson NOT to sing at anymore football games.