arnold a kings fan?

A

annoyablepnoy

http://www.nba.com/nbabuzz/The_Shopinator_070904.html

September 7, 2004 -- The Terminator made an appearance in New York last week.

But while helping President Bush's reelection bid was the priority, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenneger still found time for an NBA Store shopping spree with the family.

Schwarzenneger, wife Maria Shriver and their children walked away with 12 items from the Store. Some of the items purchased were a basketball lamp, Jordan XIX sneakers, an NBA bedrest and two kids USA Basketball jerseys. Considering Schwarzenneger is a basketball aficionado, is there any doubt he'll be back.

He goes to a fair ammount of games. I am assuming its because he gets free tickets, but I have friends who see him at games every once in awhile.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
The Maloofs were/are big contributers and stand to profit from the new gaming compact that Arnold has proposed... I hate to get into politics in THIS forum but suffice it to say that Arnie and family were NOT atending games before moving to Sac, unles you count Lakers games.

It's probably just a California thing since he also goes to Lakers games when in L.A. I don't think anyone really knows if he's a real Kings fan or if it's just the cool thing (or only thing) to do while in Sacramento.

He just better be on our side when we play the Lakers, other wise we'll recall his a**. :D

Last edited:
I think he might not be a die hard fan of the Kings. But if you are living in a place which has a good team then u tend to go to their games and over the period of time might even start liking the team.

The political thing.................dont know much abt that

man, too bad the Piston beat the Lakers and arnold had to do that...all I want is for the Kings to at least MAKE it to the Finals...I would love for us to win it, but we havent even MADE one yet...so heartbreaking every season

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Gov at games

Probably a combo of all above. Hey, the Kings ARE fun, he gets front row exposure, it is a cool thing to do (wouldn't any of you do the same if offered front row tics? :D ), and he is a Sacramento resident (regardless of where his house actually is). And Kings row doesn't get a lot of Celebs other than Penny once and awhile and a few of the Raiders and Giants.

annoyablepnoy said:
http://www.nba.com/nbabuzz/The_Shopinator_070904.html

September 7, 2004 -- The Terminator made an appearance in New York last week.

But while helping President Bush's reelection bid was the priority, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenneger still found time for an NBA Store shopping spree with the family.

Schwarzenneger, wife Maria Shriver and their children walked away with 12 items from the Store. Some of the items purchased were a basketball lamp, Jordan XIX sneakers, an NBA bedrest and two kids USA Basketball jerseys. Considering Schwarzenneger is a basketball aficionado, is there any doubt he'll be back.
Ha! His kid has a mullet...