Arena @ Cal Expo Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend told me last night that the new Arena is set in stone to be placed at the Cal Expo site. He doesn't watch basketball and claims to have a reliable source. So take it for what it's worth!

Also, Beno has a 1970's camaro that is being modified. lol

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
My friend told me last night that the new Arena is set in stone to be placed at the Cal Expo site. He doesn't watch basketball and claims to have a reliable source. So take it for what it's worth!

Doubt it as it goes against every single thing we've been hearing for the past few months.

bajaden

Hall of Famer

So this meeting that they just had was just a smoke screen ehh? Set in stone ehh? No body has to vote on it or anything? OK, I can buy that...:eek:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Never been a fan of the "I know someone who knows someone who ... " stuff. And in this case, there's just no reason to give it any credence, especially in light of what's going on. If you're part of the black helicopter crowd, you might want to buy into the idea of a vast conspiracy working to set up smoke screens but otherwise this is just one of those things that cannot be proven, disproven or substantiated.

Since we have legitimate discussion of the task force and the arena proposal that appears headed for implementation, I'm just gonna close this one. If and when the absurd happens, Hawesome can come back and say he told us so.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.