arcade

I'm kinda glad it's been lost - no more annoying frog picture above my avatar. ;)

Of course, if it ever comes back you know I'm going to reclaim my throne! :D

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Now that the scores may be reset, someone else might even have the gumption to give me a challenge at Tetris...

:: snickers ::

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
Now that the scores may be reset, someone else might even have the gumption to give me a challenge at Tetris...

:: snickers ::
No way, Slim....no one could possibly have that kind of gumption!

jeffjcalweb said:
will the arcade be brought back?? maybe i can reclaim my pac man title.
i cant remember that user name with a title, who were you before?

im hoping to add a throphy or two myself

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The arcade was an extremely popular pastime for our members. I have no doubt that Jeremy will work on getting it back. Be patient, though, Jeremy has lots to do to get our board back to where it was. He has done a fabulous job getting us going again so quickly.

BTW - under the circumstances, when the contributing opportunity is revived, I hope that our arcade players will consider helping Jeremy with the added costs of moving us to a more expensive server. It would be a very nice gesture of appreciation to a man who has given us so much. Just a thought.

6th said:
BTW - under the circumstances, when the contributing opportunity is revived, I hope that our arcade players will consider helping Jeremy with the added costs of moving us to a more expensive server. It would be a very nice gesture of appreciation to a man who has given us so much. Just a thought.

Why aren' I surprised you mentioned that:p

I just mentioned how the scores should've been reset a few weeks ago. I didn't know it would happen like this...lol

I think it great because some of the scores were just crazy!!