Anyone going to be in SLC in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to see if anyone was gonna be in SLC for the Kings/Jazz game on December 15th. I know I will! If anyone else is gonna be there we should have a kingsfans.com meeting! Let me know!

It's my favorite road trip of the year! Making the 3 and a half hour trek from my small college town of Rexburg, ID to SLC to see my boys take on the Jazz. It's fun to bother the Jazz fans who are a little behind on the times. Many think Webber still plays for us, and as recently as last year they were still yelling for Webber to call a timeout! HAHA!

Last year, they were also calling for Ron to come up into the stands. I mean...I know it was an ugly incident, but people need to learn how to let things go! :)

Last edited:
It's my favorite road trip of the year! Making the 3 and a half hour trek from my small college town of Rexburg, ID to SLC to see my boys take on the Jazz. It's fun to bother the Jazz fans who are a little behind on the times. Many think Webber still plays for us, and as recently as last year they were still yelling for Webber to call a timeout! HAHA!

Last year, they were also calling for Ron to come up into the stands. I mean...I know it was an ugly incident, but people need to learn how to let things go! :)
Unfortunately, I can not make that road trip, I've been to the delta center many a times and well, the Kings have OWNED the Jazz in their own building for many years. Jazz fans are a lil slow and their are many of them here in Louisville(where I currently live) and they think their team is elite. Kings will win on Nov 22 and Dec. 15th. Mark my words.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm closing this solely because it isn't really what the Tickets forum is all about AND I have no idea where to move it. If anyone is interested in meeting up with Amanjoy in SLC, send him a PM.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.